So, Antelope tomorrow?

mtmuley

All evidence points to the antelope and B tag drawing tomorrow. Good luck if you are in it. mtmuley

Yes it should be sometime this week. Hopefully Monday. This is my first year putting in for rifle antelope in like 6 years I used to always get archery tag.

This is one drawing date Montana does I have never been able to understand. It is the last tag to get drawn, but if someone pulls the 900 archery tag the season starts August 15. Less than a month of planning is never desirable.

Mine shows antelope license but the the choices are still pending...

Me too, and no bonus point added. I was planning on second choice archery, I'm going to feel bad if its a rifle tag again.

Me too, and no bonus point added. I was planning on second choice archery, I'm going to feel bad if its a rifle tag again.

Hmm, but then my wife's shows antelope license, they haven't taken away her bonus points, and she didn't do 900 second choice.

Hmm, but then my wife's shows antelope license, they haven't taken away her bonus points, and she didn't do 900 second choice.

Now her points went away and mine stayed at zero. Looks like we may have both drawn rifle tags.

Back