Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Siete & ocho de Mayo....to carry us into the weekend

@Europe...the man and the beer joint.

As you know-Time and Place--Time and Place. Thank you Ken. Immediately the memories of that honky tonk came flooding back :love:

It is the miles traveled that give you the perspective, which is what we like to hear
thank you kind sir. And songs like the one I recommended Panda listen too, ( I.ve looked at life from both sides now ) hit home at 100 miles per hour !

And several of you might get a chuckle from this. I had the pleasure of socializing for a bit with some young men and women ( 18-25 range ) recently and I ask them to pull up " USA for Africa, we are the world" and watch it with me. They liked the song and message, but the only singer they knew was Michael Jackson .
Thought Diana Ross was maybe Whitney Houston, thought Willie Nelson had an unusual voice, liked the guy wearing sun glasses playing the piano, ( ray charles ), the girl with the multicolored hair (cyndi ) thought the girl with the weird hair do had a strong voice ( Tina Turner ) and thought the guy squinting had an unusual voice but looked funny when he sang ( Bruce )

aaaagggghhhhh!!!!

oops forget. someone ask if my "love" reaction to "tight fitting jeans " had a story that went with it. Maybe ----;)

Last edited:
Good music has no borders.
Whaaaa? Shania Twain, Justin Beiber, and Nickleback all understand where they traveled to make their music global... The Good Ole U.S.A. :D
All good fun @Panda Bear and @Randi Pure humor. I like...d Shania, before she turned me down...

goose-vs-eagle-4.png

Okay, okay... I concede! Diana Krall makes the U.S. / Canadian Alliance strong as gorilla glue!

And in keeping with the thread:

Here you go Europe.

Once upon a time there was a tavern
where we used to raise a glass of two
Remember how we laughed away the hours
and think of all the great things we would do....

Those were the days, my friend

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
K9TXS
Back