Siete & ocho de Mayo....to carry us into the weekend

@Europe...the man and the beer joint.

As you know-Time and Place--Time and Place. Thank you Ken. Immediately the memories of that honky tonk came flooding back :love:

It is the miles traveled that give you the perspective, which is what we like to hear
thank you kind sir. And songs like the one I recommended Panda listen too, ( I.ve looked at life from both sides now ) hit home at 100 miles per hour !

And several of you might get a chuckle from this. I had the pleasure of socializing for a bit with some young men and women ( 18-25 range ) recently and I ask them to pull up " USA for Africa, we are the world" and watch it with me. They liked the song and message, but the only singer they knew was Michael Jackson .
Thought Diana Ross was maybe Whitney Houston, thought Willie Nelson had an unusual voice, liked the guy wearing sun glasses playing the piano, ( ray charles ), the girl with the multicolored hair (cyndi ) thought the girl with the weird hair do had a strong voice ( Tina Turner ) and thought the guy squinting had an unusual voice but looked funny when he sang ( Bruce )

aaaagggghhhhh!!!!

oops forget. someone ask if my "love" reaction to "tight fitting jeans " had a story that went with it. Maybe ----;)

Last edited:
Good music has no borders.
Whaaaa? Shania Twain, Justin Beiber, and Nickleback all understand where they traveled to make their music global... The Good Ole U.S.A. :D
All good fun @Panda Bear and @Randi Pure humor. I like...d Shania, before she turned me down...

goose-vs-eagle-4.png

Okay, okay... I concede! Diana Krall makes the U.S. / Canadian Alliance strong as gorilla glue!

And in keeping with the thread:

Here you go Europe.

Once upon a time there was a tavern
where we used to raise a glass of two
Remember how we laughed away the hours
and think of all the great things we would do....

Those were the days, my friend

Back