Siete & ocho de Mayo....to carry us into the weekend

I dont know where else to put this, so I will put it here:

If you are in Livingston today, make sure to stop at the Town Pump in town (not the one south of 90) to bear witness to the awesome viking shirt (a shirt depicting vikings, not a shirt a viking would wear) one the fellows behind the counter is wearing, so awesome I was compelled to compliment. Made my day, worth the trip.

Whaaaa? Shania Twain, Justin Beiber, and Nickleback all understand where they traveled to make their music global... The Good Ole U.S.A. :D
All good fun @Panda Bear and @Randi Pure humor. I like...d Shania, before she turned me down...

View attachment 182562

Okay, okay... I concede! Diana Krall makes the U.S. / Canadian Alliance strong as gorilla glue!

And in keeping with the thread:

Zara Laron, Sweden
Alessia Cara, Canada
Dua Lipa, England
Kelsey Ballerina, U.S.A.

April is right, music has no borders, but so is Styles, after your discovered the U.S. is the place to be. And the eagle/goose meme above says it all ;)

April and Styles , Wasn't the Beatles and Stones, from way back in the stone age, from another country ? ;)

O.K. I am going to log off and hide now

Yep... epic music knows no boundaries. Appreciate you taking it easy on me Randi. :) You listed a fraction of the greats from our Northern relatives.

Too many epic musicians are from outside the Best Country in the universe - U.S.A.. 😅

Michael Buble (Canadian) teams up with country music singer Blake Shelton.

Although Dave might have come close a couple of times. I'm pretty sure no one has ever been banned from a music thread. Nor has a music thread ever been locked down by admins.

I could post the most famous Canadian country song of all, "The Rodeo Song" and do both at once. ;)

Last edited:
Although Dave might have come close a couple of times. I'm pretty sure no one has ever been banned from a music thread. Nor has a music thread ever been locked down by admins.

I could post the most famous Canadian country song of all, "The Rodeo Song" and do both at once. ;)
I've got the 45 of that!

Back