Siete & ocho de Mayo....to carry us into the weekend

here's a boy from your part of the world Harley... thanks for starting this. I have my last final today, it's a biggun and the music helps.

I saw Turnpike in my little hometown in Georgia a handful of months before they called it quits. They were every bit as good as I'd hoped they would be, too. Great band.
I'm hearing Felker is clean and sticking his toe back in the water slowly. Dude is a one of for sure.

you guys notice none of the females post on the music threads, except April, and nobody has ever heard of the artists she chooses ;)

But, speaking only for myself, I do enjoy the threads and listen to some of the music posted.

I thought you men would get a laugh at my expense. I was telling my mother that all the real good artists are from the "States".

She ask me to look up Shania Twain :)

you guys notice none of the females post on the music threads, except April, and nobody has ever heard of the artists she chooses ;)

But, speaking only for myself, I do enjoy the threads and listen to some of the music posted.

I thought you men would get a laugh at my expense. I was telling my mother that all the real good artists are from the "States".

Lightfoot narrows the gap...

Lightfoot narrows the gap...

yes he does, as does Anne, Paul, Celine , Joni

Cheyenne, grab yourself a glass of wine and listen to Joni Mitchell I've looked at life from both sides now----and really listen to the words ! The song is probably too slow for most of the fellows here, but the words are spot on. Especially for those of us with a few miles on us. Good music has no borders.

I'm thinking of Rush, but that music isn't for everybody! And I should know about THAT subject, right April? ;)

Caribou Gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dotun77
Back