Siete & ocho de Mayo....to carry us into the weekend

Feliz fin de semana!

I didn't realize Vince Gill was an open God fearing man.

And into this mother's day weekend, may religion tune our minds and give thanks to our mothers in person or within our spirit.

I'm thinking of Rush, but that music isn't for everybody! And I should know about THAT subject, right April? ;)

Dave, my family does have a connection to the Kiss band. My grandfather said he was in love with the lead singers wife, Shannon Tweed, however he has never met her ;)

Harley, my grandfather also agreed with you about Gordon.

And several other gentlemen have taken the time to post or refer to Canadian singers, in this thread. Some I knew about and a couple I did not. Thanks to you all.

I also thought I would admit to having some artists from the past on my playlist. Bruce Springsteen and Hall and Oats. I read here that many of you do not like new country, but I do enjoy some of the new artists. Carrie for one. I enjoy the stories that Brad Paisley tells in his songs. Alison Krauss

Another story, at my expense. I ask April if there was ever a "group" has good as Lady A. And I am reading here so I dont forget what she said : Mammas and pappas, peter paul and mary, statler bros, oakridge boys, righteous brothers, alabama, Eagles and after you have listened to all of them I will give you some more !

I think my question to her might fall under the heading "sorry I asked" o_O

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dotun77
Back