Shameless self indulgent grandaughter update

noharleyyet

6 months today. She is the fist blessing among many I count daily

madden6mos_zpsddb61d1e.jpg

Shameless is just fine in this instance. You sound like a Happy Pappy with this little gal in your life. As you should be.

It is very apparent you are on proud Grandpa, you should be! Its fun to see the updates, indulge as much as you like.

No shame whatsoever. It is good to see the youngsters.

Congrats

NHY- Latest one of the shop rat. She spends Fridays at her daddy's small engine shop and was checking out his new Snap-on wrench.

ShopRat_zps9ca7edf1.jpg

AWESOME!!!!
That is heavenly!
Indulgence is GREAT, and just fine with me man~!
That's a super age NHY!

Love to see them. Those days are over for me, youngest grand being 8 already, but I've already made him a safe bow which he's getting better with every outing, and bought him his first compound even tho' he isn't strong enough yet to take it through the break point.

Congrats! Had this one come into our lives just over a month ago. Nothing but smiles all around our house as she was a blessing we waited a number of years for.

This is Sadie Lynn's first appearance on Hunttalk. I had to promise not to post up any hospital photos and wait til mom had her all cute for a proper photo. . . . Women.

image.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks guys. My apologies to NHY as I don't intend to hijack his thread. Little girls are wonderful. I now have two with an eight year spread between them. Still hoping for one or two more but I'm afraid I'll end up with either more girls, or boys that turn out like some of the riffraff around here. (No offense Dink, Miller, Schmalts, Greenhorn, NHY, Miller etc. etc. etc. :D

Spitz, not at all, the more babies the better...and Sadie is stunning.

Idanative, I think Gracie's gonna be an orthodontist.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HappyClar
Back