Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

SFC B no more :)

SFC B

Well, today I have been officially medically retired from the US Army. As of today I am SFC(R) B :) I have been in this process for about 7 months now and was told that I would be out in NOV. The Army truly does things in it's own time. As I haven't been paid since the end of AUG due to this mess and the retirement is being back dated to then this will be a good thing. Strange to know this is really the end but that is what the DD214 says anyway. The Army has been good to me but has definitely gotten it's "pound of flesh". So now I start a new chapter and hope for more time in the woods. I owe the fact that I made this far to my wife and many great mentors in the Army. I will say a prayer of thanksgiving for them all tonight.......

Thanks for your service and good luck with your future endeavors.

Let me make a prediction: you won't shave for at least 6 months now. Everyone I know quit shaving as soon as they got out!

I can only imagine the sacrifices you have made in you career, as these last 14 years have been rather demanding. Take that invaluable leadership experience you have earned and make good use of it however you see fit. This country needs more NCO's in the workforce. Thank you for your service and continue to "lead from the front."

Thanks for your service and good luck with your future endeavors.

Let me make a prediction: you won't shave for at least 6 months now. Everyone I know quit shaving as soon as they got out!

I am already two weeks into that and it is coming in nicely :hump:

My kid is medically retired and is taking advantage of the school benefits. He really did not want to leave the army, but had no choice, either. Good luck and good hunting.

Welcome !!! Glad you survived with us. Now......Go Hunting and enjoy the rights you fought for!

Thank you and congrats! You planning on coming back to IN or staying West? I vote for the latter... ;)

Thank you for your service, we can do what we do because of willing people like you. Wishing you the best in whatever you choose to do next!

Thanks for your service. We appreciate it.
Retirement is a worthy goal. You earned it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tvrguy
Back