MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Seekins vs Fierce Stock

CPAjeff

Quick question for those of you who have handled the Fierce Rival stock and the Seekins PH2 stock - how do they compare (palm swell, forearm swell, etc.)?

I'd really like to handle the Seekins before buying one, but finding one nearby is nearly impossible. I was able to handle a Fierce Rival over the weekend and really liked the feel of it. Hoping the PH2 stock is similar to the Rival.

Last edited:
I have a Fierce 300WSM. It is incredibly accurate, but the finish on the stock has not been durable. The finish peeled from the edges of the metal work and around a few of the other edges. I have not complained to Fierce and decided to just live with it rather than go through any sort of potential warranty process. It is a shooter, not a collector’s item. I love the rifle and I am not bashing the manufacturer.

I have a Fierce 300WSM. It is incredibly accurate, but the finish on the stock has not been durable. The finish peeled from the edges of the metal work and around a few of the other edges. I have not complained to Fierce and decided to just live with it rather than go through any sort of potential warranty process. It is a shooter, not a collector’s item. I love the rifle and I am not bashing the manufacturer.
What model?

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CheyenneKennedy
Back