Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Seekins - Cannot see in person, buy anyway?

As ya'll know I'm currently waiting on my PH2 in Manbun and I set one up for @Redman in 7mm last fall. They are my favorite gun to shoot and my favorite company to deal with. To push you over the top, there is really zero risk....with the shooters satisfaction guarantee if they can't make you happy with your gun they will buy it back AND if you ever damage/destroy the gun the will fix or replace it too!!! IJS.......here is Redman's....

Attachments

• 20221030_183604.jpg
    20221030_183604.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 55
As ya'll know I'm currently waiting on my PH2 in Manbun and I set one up for @Redman in 7mm last fall. They are my favorite gun to shoot and my favorite company to deal with. To push you over the top, there is really zero risk....with the shooters satisfaction guarantee if they can't make you happy with your gun they will buy it back AND if you ever damage/destroy the gun the will fix or replace it too!!! IJS.......here is Redman's....
I've mixed feelings about trying one of those game warden shaped stocks....afraid they would ruin me.

Got scolded at Scheel's yesterday for drooling all over the Seekins case. Didn't ask to touch one for fear I wouldn't be able to put it down.

Loads of Christensen Arms in the used rack but no Seekins rifles.

There was only one Seekins in the 3 local stores I checked. 8 or so Christensen Arms (new), the Christensen arms feels good but the Seekins was more better. Closest Scheels is 3 hrs and they show none in store.

There was only one Seekins in the 3 local stores I checked. 8 or so Christensen Arms (new), the Christensen arms feels good but the Seekins was more better. Closest Scheels is 3 hrs and they show none in store.
Missoula Scheel's is the sh!t !! You need to go see it. Leave your wallet in the car. My last trip was expensive. Left with about 10 pounds of powder and a TREK bike.

This one is in state.

Looks like PH2s are out of stock at the regular players but you could always get on the in-stock notifications at the normal places like euro optic and midway.

Got scolded at Scheel's yesterday for drooling all over the Seekins case. Didn't ask to touch one for fear I wouldn't be able to put it down.

Loads of Christensen Arms in the used rack but no Seekins rifles.
The Seekins is a much nicer rifle but I’m going to bet the number of Christensen arms rifles sold blows the seekins numbers out of the water. Would be why there are more Christensens on the used racks

I've mixed feelings about trying one of those game warden shaped stocks....afraid they would ruin me.
Some folks have a hard time getting their head around not wrapping their shooting hand thumb around the stock. When you realize that doing that torques your hand and your trigger finger angle then it makes sense. Using the palm swell and keeping the thumb on the bolt side allows for a more direct, linear trigger pull.

This one is in state.

Looks like PH2s are out of stock at the regular players but you could always get on the in-stock notifications at the normal places like euro optic and midway.

@BAKPAKR had texted me that LRH link, I did not have an account there. That gun broker one wasn't there a few days ago, I might be ready to jump.

I have a PH2 and love everything about it accept the huge palm swell on the stock, but that is a personal preference. I have had it for almost 3 years so I did not have as many options as there is now.

I have a PH2 and love everything about it accept the huge palm swell on the stock, but that is a personal preference. I have had it for almost 3 years so I did not have as many options as there is now.

That part of it doesn't feel great to me either, but it is by design. It is supposed to reduce your hands ability to torque the rifle. Try not wrapping your thumb and resting it on top of the edge of your hand, That is what I do.

I may be telling you something you already know, so ignore as necessary.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back