Caribou Gear

Ryan Busse is a coward

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. We were on one in Grand Cayman and it makes me think.
"How much does it cost to go in a submarine to see the Titanic?

Titanic Tourist Submarine Search underway for five...

OceanGate Expeditions, a company that offers eight-day missions to see the wreckage of the Titanic at a cost of $250,000 per person, confirmed on Monday that its submarine was lost at sea, with crew members on…"

"How much does it cost to go in a submarine to see the Titanic?

Titanic Tourist Submarine Search underway for five...

OceanGate Expeditions, a company that offers eight-day missions to see the wreckage of the Titanic at a cost of $250,000 per person, confirmed on Monday that its submarine was lost at sea, with crew members on…"
How do you even find out about that, you know?

Seriously? Stop posting on this thread. You are embarrassing yourself.

I know. Most of the time if you drop a "clever" meme, dudes lay off you. Getting drug out in the deep end, then having the news of the day smack you up side the head, is foreign territory.

Being exposed as a partisan hack is rough, for those who fancy themselves above such a thing. Your "concern" about guns in the wrong hands, was noticed, as the news dropped this morning. A crackhead, buying, then dumping a gun across from a school, didn't fit the right wing Maga narrative, so you swallowed deep, and shut up. Same as the topic of this thread.

Same as the other "concerned" contributors. When any of you grow the stones to go after your team with the same vitriol you virtue signal, you might have some street cred. Randy says all the time he doesn't give a shit who gets offended. Perhaps you fan boys should listen. You can still roll into the micro brew in the Toyota, sporting your fresh moustache, with the Patagonia vest, to toss back an IPA, in Missoula on pint night, AND not have to lick the Kenetreks. It's ok.

We are 35 pages in. Still not one dude has heard a podcast on hunt talk from Busse. 35 pages of pretending you "know" something. For all you know it's a podcast about marriage tips.

I take that back. ONE dude has heard an interview. The rest of you know not a single thing more, than I do. Despite all the attempts, there is no podcast, and NOT because Busse didn't want to profit off of dead kids in Uvalde, his dozen plus interviews right after prove that, but because Randy has some class.

Last edited:
Simple question.

What episode #?

Seems easy
No episode. I believe that the was explained to you. Clearly you lack some reading comprehension. You do not have a God-given right to get whatever information you feel you want on a PRIVATE platform. And let’s be honest, none of it would affected your views as expressed on the other 30+ pages. So really, what is the point?

No episode. I believe that the was explained to you. Clearly you lack some reading comprehension. You do not have a God-given right to get whatever information you feel you want on a PRIVATE platform. And let’s be honest, none of it would affected your views as expressed on the other 30+ pages. So really, what is the point?
1687314436298.jpeg

Anybody else following this story on the lost submersible?
Scary af 😱
They are probably oxygen depleted and very cold and stiff at this point, unfortunately. Would like to see a different outcome, obviously, but the odds are not looking great. There will likely be a follow-up search party. At some point it turns from search and rescue to search and recovery. From reading online, the founder was warned his actions/approach were not in compliance with shipping industry standards.

Last edited:

That's a nice spin.

But in your "beat down" remarks, you, like a couple others, clearly don't understand English. The OP, like yet another OP was about A PODCAST. One that neither you, nor I have heard, but one with a guy who you've spent weeks defending. You're defending something you've never heard. And no, it wouldn't change my mind. Unlike the usual cabal, he's not my neighbor, I haven't shared a pint night, and I wasn't on either the Obama or Biden campaign. I know of him from READING his thoughts, seeing interviews of them, etc.

I had no intention of changing your mind. Nor the handful of others that fancy themselves the keepers of HT. What I did do, was raise an issue, and several dudes that didn't know of him, or that did but didn't know his new calling, now do.

I could have just copy and pasted your responses from the last time I banged on him.

It's not shocking, amazing, or surprising, you, wllm, 406, came at me on this one, I expected it.

Podcast would have simply exposed Ryan to the community that doesn't have coffee with him. This thread did so as well, but it took longer than an hour.

Either way, the end result was the same.

How many minds did you change? I knew what I was trying to do, you just played along. Otherwise, this was a few pages.

See ya next time I touch the the untouchables

BHA

The Montana Cabal

Red Desert Hunting Guides

That's a nice spin.

But in your "beat down" remarks, you, like a couple others, clearly don't understand English. The OP, like yet another OP was about A PODCAST. One that neither you, nor I have heard, but one with a guy who you've spent weeks defending. You're defending something you've never heard. And no, it wouldn't change my mind. Unlike the usual cabal, he's not my neighbor, I haven't shared a pint night, and I wasn't on either the Obama or Biden campaign. I know of him from READING his thoughts, seeing interviews of them, etc.

I had no intention of changing your mind. Nor the handful of others that fancy themselves the keepers of HT. What I did do, was raise an issue, and several dudes that didn't know of him, or that did but didn't know his new calling, now do.

I could have just copy and pasted your responses from the last time I banged on him.

It's not shocking, amazing, or surprising, you, wllm, 406, came at me on this one, I expected it.

Podcast would have simply exposed Ryan to the community that doesn't have coffee with him. This thread did so as well, but it took longer than an hour.

Either way, the end result was the same.

How many minds did you change? I knew what I was trying to do, you just played along. Otherwise, this was a few pages.

See ya next time I touch the the untouchables

BHA

The Montana Cabal

Red Desert Hunting Guides
Any chance you are going to man up and simply reach out to Busse or are you going to continue with do nothing internet rants?

Yes. We were on one in Grand Cayman and it makes me think.
Hate to reply to my own post, but actually looked at the "sub" that is lost compared with the one in GC; ours held around 30 folks, and was staffed by former submarine sailors. Still only went down 100 feet. I can't believe the "sub" was controlled by a game console. Very sad.

Hate to reply to my own post, but actually looked at the "sub" that is lost compared with the one in GC; ours held around 30 folks, and was staffed by former submarine sailors. Still only went down 100 feet. I can't believe the "sub" was controlled by a game console. Very sad.
Idk why it’s considered weird to quote your own posts.
Makes more sense than making after the fact edits to posts that change the context of the entire discussion for future readers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trapper330
Back