Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Ryan Busse is a coward

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Busse, or anyone on that side, stood up and admitted the absolute failure of the The Great Society, and embrace of narcotics, as well as Reagans cuts to mental treatment, and call for reversing all, id sign on to the gun control debate.

But without addressing root cause, we aren't doing much, which, honestly is what the NRA and Giffords want anyway. Lots of money to be made

Depends are you still cucking everyone? How long does the squash go before you go another triad and tell everyone on the forum to go #*^@#* themselves.
I think everyone is entitled to a slight twist off....just not with a firearm.

These are the ones wanting to implement gun laws…lmao

This is scary, not necessarily because Biden is against guns, which we all knew, but further evidence daily that his brain is not working, following on the heels of "God Save the Queen".

Bobby Kennedy 2024?

OTOH: If I put a brace on my P320 in .357 Sig, will it be adequate for elk up to 300 yards?

Last edited:
This is scary, not necessarily because Biden is against guns, which we all knew, but further evidence daily that his brain is not working, following on the heels of "God Save the Queen".

Bobby Kennedy 2024?

OTOH: If I put a brace on my P320 in .357 Sig, will it be adequate for elk up to 300 yards?
Yes, and it will also turn it into a 50 cal so you should be good at 300+ yards.

Depends are you still cucking everyone? How long does the squash go before you go another triad and tell everyone on the forum to go #*^@#* themselves.
I’m turning over a new leaf, Teej.
I’m stopping the hate.
You’re the boss.

Ps
I wasn’t trying to be a smart Alec last night, that woman really did go to Vanderbilt 👩‍🎓 and she really did get that bear video last week and i was wondering if it was black or grizz.
I think grizz.

I’m turning over a new leaf, Teej.
I’m stopping the hate.
You’re the boss.

Ps
I wasn’t trying to be a smart Alec last night, that woman really did go to Vanderbilt 👩‍🎓 and she really did get that bear video last week and i was wondering if it was black or grizz.
I think grizz.

Shall not be infringed.

The writers of that new first hand what massive government tyranny looked like.

They knew what the imbalance of weaponry looked like.

So is none a good answer?

But to be fair, I'm also for public hangings of school shooters, gang shooters, domestic violence shooters, etc.

This splitting hairs argument shows how stupid we've become in modern society.

Ban AR, allow mini 14.

Ban AR, allow M1

BAN AR, allow BAR

Ban AR, allow 10mm

What's sillier to me, is that gun owners, who understand guns, play into it.

A Benelli black eagle with a expanded mag, would do more damage in a classroom than an AR. 10 shots of 00 12ga in a classroom?

My son runs a Ruger predator .223, that holds AR 10 shot mags. That in a school, does nearly the same as the AR, yeah a little slower, but are we really arguing about rate of fire?

The gun control debate is made by COWARDS too afraid to address major cultural deficiency. To COWARDLY to stand up to the lefts embrace of narcotics and mental illness.

As a gun owner do you TRULY believe a school shooter will not shoot up a school because AR are banned? Truly? The GUN makes them do it? Or, if we ban AR and 2 fewer kids get killed due to rate of fire, that's a win?

I'm 49. I've carried guns in my vehicles since I was 16. We all had shotguns, at school, all fall. No one I knew had gun safes, a few had gun cabinets, but most had racks on the walls, or a closet.

And, there weren't school shootings.

You don't treat cancer by cutting off the patients hair, you attack the tumor.

Our society is degrading. It's not coincidence that as that happens, shootings increase.

You're making too much sense for this forum to grasp.

Meanwhile, the only logical REAL solution to stop school shootings at this very moment is for the federal and/or state goverment to put armed and well trained guards in every school rather than send billions to Ukraine or some other nonsense war we dont belong in. But the military industrial complex is far more important to our politcians than saving children.

I went to highschool in the early 2000's with an armed secrity officer on campus 24/7. No one felt uneasy, we felt safe and protected.

to modify that old saying, when you throw mud (clay) at others, not only do you get your hands dirty, but you also lose a lot of ground

Since apparently no one changed their view in response to this thread, we can now go back to impersonating the drunken man who uses the lightpost for support, not illumination.

Ok that’s it I’m out of fortune cookie sayings.

You're making too much sense for this forum to grasp.

Meanwhile, the only logical REAL solution to stop school shootings at this very moment is for the federal and/or state goverment to put armed and well trained guards in every school rather than send billions to Ukraine or some other nonsense war we dont belong in. But the military industrial complex is far more important to our politcians than saving children.

I went to highschool in the early 2000's with an armed secrity officer on campus 24/7. No one felt uneasy, we felt safe and protected.

Really, that's the answer. There are roughly 130k k-12 schools in the US. If we put two armed guards at a cost of 100k/year for the two of them, that is $13 billion/year. Let's say there is a school shooting every week, round it to 50. So in any one year a school has about a 0.04% chance of a shooter walking into it. The average guard would not ever see a shooter walk in.

And if it was well known that schools were too well defended, the mass shooters would choose a different target, like a mall, theater, grocery store, etc.

I doubt the majority of the public feels they should spend 13 billion a year, so that AR weapons can remain legal and easily purchased. My guess is some other solution will emerge.

Reactions: Hem
Really, that's the answer. There are roughly 130k k-12 schools in the US. If we put two armed guards at a cost of 100k/year for the two of them, that is $13 billion/year. Let's say there is a school shooting every week, round it to 50. So in any one year a school has about a 0.04% chance of a shooter walking into it. The average guard would not ever see a shooter walk in.

And if it was well known that schools were too well defended, the mass shooters would choose a different target, like a mall, theater, grocery store, etc.

I doubt the majority of the public feels they should spend 13 billion a year, so that AR weapons can remain legal and easily purchased. My guess is some other solution will emerge.

Wait, wait, wait.

So youre saying, the shooter would seek out a non firearm protected space, so, of course, we should ban firearms? Perfect logic.

And yeah, let's have that vote. $13 billion to Ukraine or $13 billion to guard schools. I'm all for it.

Ever hear of Sam Smith? Farmer Montana in the mid 1850's? Or Joseph Howard? Sheep rancher up there around same time?

How about Billy the Kid? Jesse James? Doc Holliday? Think that's because Billy, Jesse, Doc were law abiding gun owners like Sam and Joseph?

I doubt highly the media making killers famous, and mentally ill wanting to be famous has anything to do with it. Must have been the pistols those men used making them do it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theghostbull
Back