PEAX Equipment

Ryan Busse is a coward

Status
Not open for further replies.
@DouglasR i think you need to mean tweet the WSJ

View attachment 279962
😑

It’s a completely rational argument actually. I think we should require tests and a mental competency test to exercise the first amendment right to post on social media.

I can’t remember where I read it but I saw where the number of deaths, especially suicide, in our younger population that was attributed to social media was extremely high. The amount of bullying, shaming, etc that occurs online and then results in something drastic happening is a huge problem.

I know that seems outlandish but maybe actually having restrictions on sm content would help with various problems.
You know, that does outlandish on the surface, but, just as we don't allow kids to buy guns, it might be best to limit their access to sm, including time spent. There is one of us here, who has said on video, facebook killed my son.

And, while most of the mass shooters are of age, you can see their history of going down the rabbit hole on line prior to shootings.

@DouglasR i think you need to mean tweet the WSJ

View attachment 279962
Bunch of quitters!

Actually you and hoss are both incorrect.

Most states don’t allow same day registration for voting.

In MA the registration cut off for voting is 10 days.

So we actually do have waiting periods for voting, and conservative orgs like the heritage foundation are big proponents of these wait periods, with the argument that they give election officials time to make sure someone is eligible to vote.

So a mandatory waiting would be on par with limitations we place on other constitutional rights.

So you don't understand the difference in state laws and federal laws?

But I would be great with EVERY voter undergoing a BCI before they get there ballot

Last edited:
You continue to meet expectations with your posts.

I can't figure out if Google doesn't work on your phone, or if you are trying g to be so narrow it supports some point your making.

It is legal to register and vote in about half the country.

In places you can't, you can cast provisional ballots.

Thus state vs federal.

Did you present a written affidavit(yellow sheet), pay your BCI fee, and present a photo ID to vote?

Is your duck duck go broke too?

I'll notice you didn't touch the 1a part though.

Did Chuck Todd or Sean Hannitty do a BCI each time they exercised their 1a?

Screenshot_2023-06-15-09-44-52-64_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Because I know your frantically looking for a meme and not duck duck go ing,

Let me help you with why your "point" was, well, stupidScreenshot_2023-06-15-10-07-19-65_680d03679600f7af0b4c700c6b270fe7.jpg

Has anybody mountain biked at land between the lakes?
Is the 30 mi trail on the east side more of a road or shredy single track?

@WestKyHunt you anywhere close to this?
Pretty much my back yard. The North-South trail will mostly be single track and "off road" feeling. I havent personally biked the trail, but have seen bits and pieces while cruising fire service roads.

Hit me up if you come to the area

You continue to meet expectations with your posts.

I cast a provisional a few years back after my registration got FUBAR after a move. Basically registered my new address and voted.

I'd also add that Utah is a mail on state. Not only do you not need a background check, you don't need an ID. The ballot goes to last registered address. I would hope in my case, the folks who bought my house, didn't cast my vote for me.

I've always wondered how paying for a background isn't similar to a poll tax, forcing payment to express your right?

Finally. If the 6.5 is for manbuns, safe to assume waxed mustaches for 45-70 creed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chamoy
Back