Caribou Gear

Ryan Busse is a coward

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cast a provisional a few years back after my registration got FUBAR after a move. Basically registered my new address and voted.

I'd also add that Utah is a mail on state. Not only do you not need a background check, you don't need an ID. The ballot goes to last registered address. I would hope in my case, the folks who bought my house, didn't cast my vote for me.

I've always wondered how paying for a background isn't similar to a poll tax, forcing payment to express your right?

Finally. If the 6.5 is for manbuns, safe to assume waxed mustaches for 45-70 creed?
Cool?

Because I know your frantically looking for a meme and not duck duck go ing,

Let me help you with why your "point" was, well, stupidView attachment 280009
There are waiting periods for voting, they are constitutional. That’s was my point, you can insult or straw man all you want.

Most = greater than 50%, how many states allow same day registration?

Are state laws not subject to the US constitution?

There are waiting periods for voting, they are constitutional. That’s was my point, you can insult or straw man all you want.

Most = greater than 50%, how many states allow same day registration?

Are state laws not subject to the US constitution?

Sure.

You thought you'd be cute, you got caught, it's fine.

Most = greater than 50%,?

I gave you the map of same day. You can Google for yourself same day provisional, then do the math yourself.

Your good, I'll let you save face.

I guess we will see if state gun laws are constitutional. I'd imagine eventually one of the state gun bans will get challenged at SCOTUS. Then, after they lose, like NY, the libs will just run another up the flagpole.

But to summarize, you were wrong on voting.

I was wrong once, back in 91', I thought my Camaro was faster than a Vette, lesson learned.

Could just lock up the bad guy when he's "on the radar" the first dozen times.

Of course, the lawyers unions would have to sign off on that.

Broken windows policing works.

Not one of these shooters, one day snapped. The teachers knew, the counselors knew, the neighbors knew. The parents begged.

The lawyers sued. The liberal DA failed to press charges. The ACLU fought.

20 steps down the road, the result was a gun. So, of course banning the previous 19 steps, is crazy shaming, or mental illness shaming, or addict shaming, etc, etc, etc. But I, or you, should naturally be punished, because the "kinder" amongst us refuse to punish the 19 steps previous.

But again, which amendment discusses cars? Second time asking
So, by this rationale, you must support Red Flag Laws, right? I didn't support them before, but you make a very compelling argument. Thanks for setting me straight.

Sure.

You thought you'd be cute, you got caught, it's fine.

Most = greater than 50%,?

I gave you the map of same day. You can Google for yourself same day provisional, then do the math yourself.

Your good, I'll let you save face.

I guess we will see if state gun laws are constitutional. I'd imagine eventually one of the state gun bans will get challenged at SCOTUS. Then, after they lose, like NY, the libs will just run another up the flagpole.

But to summarize, you were wrong on voting.

I was wrong once, back in 91', I thought my Camaro was faster than a Vette, lesson learned.
How was I wrong, specifically what of my original post was inaccurate.

I’m fine being wrong, but all you have done is insult me without pointing out any error.

I’m fine being wrong, but all you have done is insult me without pointing out any error.

I think we're arguing semantics of the word most now.

Could you imagine how much easier your life would be if you had said "a majority" instead of most. Definitely an important distinction. Definitely not a mystifying argument.

Hey @hossblur, what type of firearms legislation do you believe to be constitutional?

I think we could likely put this one to bed when we hear the answer to that.

Why am I tagged in this?
Is this another after the fact edit?

Guess what will, you’re right.
You win.
You’ve changed my mind.

Could you imagine how much easier your life would be if you had said "a majority" instead of most. Definitely an important distinction. Definitely not a mystifying argument.
1686878263994.gif
I’ll take an L on that one

I scanned the first three posts on this thread a couple of days ago, and - without even knowing who Ryan Busse is - said "yup, train wreck" - and now, checking back in 33 pages later, sure enough.....skipping the 32 pages in between, have not missed anything it appears. Hope everyone is having a great summer! Get outside and enjoy the weather for a little bit, the sunshine is healthy......

At least I've figured out who is gobbling up Busse's "message". mtmuley
I’d bought a Kimber back in the mid 2000s when Busse was still selling these things.

I feel duped, like I bought ocean front property in Arizona. Maybe he’ll give me a refund.

Hey @hossblur, what type of firearms legislation do you believe to be constitutional?

I think we could likely put this one to bed when we hear the answer to that.

Shall not be infringed.

The writers of that new first hand what massive government tyranny looked like.

They knew what the imbalance of weaponry looked like.

So is none a good answer?

But to be fair, I'm also for public hangings of school shooters, gang shooters, domestic violence shooters, etc.

This splitting hairs argument shows how stupid we've become in modern society.

Ban AR, allow mini 14.

Ban AR, allow M1

BAN AR, allow BAR

Ban AR, allow 10mm

What's sillier to me, is that gun owners, who understand guns, play into it.

A Benelli black eagle with a expanded mag, would do more damage in a classroom than an AR. 10 shots of 00 12ga in a classroom?

My son runs a Ruger predator .223, that holds AR 10 shot mags. That in a school, does nearly the same as the AR, yeah a little slower, but are we really arguing about rate of fire?

The gun control debate is made by COWARDS too afraid to address major cultural deficiency. To COWARDLY to stand up to the lefts embrace of narcotics and mental illness.

As a gun owner do you TRULY believe a school shooter will not shoot up a school because AR are banned? Truly? The GUN makes them do it? Or, if we ban AR and 2 fewer kids get killed due to rate of fire, that's a win?

I'm 49. I've carried guns in my vehicles since I was 16. We all had shotguns, at school, all fall. No one I knew had gun safes, a few had gun cabinets, but most had racks on the walls, or a closet.

And, there weren't school shootings.

You don't treat cancer by cutting off the patients hair, you attack the tumor.

Our society is degrading. It's not coincidence that as that happens, shootings increase.

I’d bought a Kimber back in the mid 2000s when Busse was still selling these things.

I feel duped, like I bought ocean front property in Arizona. Maybe he’ll give me a refund.

Maybe you've not read his stuff. He's the good gun dealer. The rest are the bad ones

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Otto247
Back