Rustic Mountain Taxidermy

Moosie

Grand poopa
Well, since the Shop isn't all up to 100% yet it's been a slower go. With Electricity done and Plumbing almost done it's well on it's way.

But stuff is coming in. We are sending off a 1/2 dozen Antelope and a full body bear on Monday. It's almost exciting cuz Birds and big game rifle start this weekend !!

If anyone needs game mounted or taken care of after opening weekend this weekend please don't hesitate to call.

208.571.1ELK

I guess I didn't get the memo. Oscar, you trying your luck with taxidermy now?

Scores please!!n:D You want some money right?!?

Looking forward to being one of the first Rustic Mountain customers.:p

Fowl, I'll go measure the Horns before I go into work this morning.... :D

Ovis, No, I'm not going to do Taxidermy. That is truley an art and there are few around that are good and alot that just "try".

Preston, the guy that did my AK duck mount and Idaho Sheep, Etc needed a bigger shop. We worked out a deal that he could use my Shop in my back yard. I might, just for fun, help out if skinning, etc but I'll leave the "Artistic work" to him :)

Right now we're under booked .... (Unfortunately ;) ) but for turn around that’s a good thing for you.

Here is the Process as It's laid out today.

We take in the product and prep it for tannery. We wait for several items to ship for it's cheaper. If no more items come in within 2 weeks of receiving your Item we send it as a solo package to the Tannery. I have researched several tanneries and found one that has given back good work in good time. They estimate 90 days but I tell people 120 (4 months). Upon receiving the items we will have the product out within 3-4 months there after.

We then go through the exact mount you want, Order the Form, and get to work.

So, right now you're looking at a 8 month turn around. I anticipate that number to his about 1 year on average. but right now it's 8-10 months for sure !!!

Here is where we hope to be different from others. We're working on a data base that keeps track of the process. So, At any time we can look at it and tell you. I get Emails and Phone numbers and you will know when the critter is in the tannery or at the shop.

It's going to be a year or so till everything is up and Running like we want. But we have the Majority in place now. Right now it's trying to get our name out, treat people right, and build from there. There is Websites to make, Logo's to finish and product to get done as it comes in.

Here are 2 logo Idea's that we're kicking around right now. Any input ?

logo_elk1.jpg

logo_sheep1.jpg

I'm also working on the brochure for the Shop. We need to get some out prior to this weekend. Between cub scouts and Soccer coaching and upgrading the shop and working a "full time" job.... It's getting busy around here :)

But, I think this will be a good thing !!!!

Tell you what AZ, You know I'll take care of ya. If you have something that needs done, Call me or drop me a PM and we'll Hook my brotha up :p

I like the top logo better than the bottom. For $150.00 I bet I know someone that could slick up that logo for you and give you something rock'n cool. ;)

Venture is going good. Well, Slow, but good. Here are a Few Pictures of the Shop from tonight....

img_4653.jpg

img_4652.jpg

img_4651.jpg

img_4648.jpg

img_4649.jpg

img_4650.jpg

Back