Caribou Gear Tarp

Rinella is a Dork - Episode 312

Ditto.
I did ski some, like I said. LOL, it was China Peak ski area then. Not Sierra Summit.
Never had the desire to drill a hole & fish. I get nervous over frozen water.
Comes from a time snowshoeing @ Lake Mary behind Mammoth. Middle of a snowed over frozen lake & I heard the cracking. I got off quick and never stepped onto a frozen lake again.

But I would be right there on the thaw casting the openings. Brown Baggers we were called.

Like people take too many large ones? Unpack that, I'm curious.

Pretty much just that. It selects for the largest fish. Might not make a difference on some lakes, but it really looks like it did on Mille Lacs when they opened it up to spearing when the walleye fishing tanked.
I don't think your crazy. I love your state for fishing. It's 1000 times better than ours. You guys manage your fisheries way better.

Tbh people from Wisconsin coming here to fish bothers me much less than residents from the Dakotas.

Pretty much just that. It selects for the largest fish. Might not make a difference on some lakes, but it really looks like it did on Mille Lacs when they opened it up to spearing when the walleye fishing tanked.

Tbh people from Wisconsin coming here to fish bothers me much less than residents from the Dakotas.
How about Nebraskastan?

Thank you for this thread.

Ice fishing is cool but I’ve never thought it was all that. I fish all winter, but prefer the open water below the dams.

Yesterday I talked my wife into taking the day off and went down to Discovery Ski Area. It was the first downhill skiing I had done since before my daughter was born 13 years ago.

I used to love skiing, and yesterday I remembered why: Cheese Fries. There are no Cheese Fries readily available on the hard water.
Great business idea! Poutine cart on large frozen lakes. I'm close enough to Quebec, I could probably make a killing...

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
winchester 73
Back