Rinella is a Dork - Episode 312

• Thread starter Deleted member 28227
  • Start date
It's like hunting. You wait patiently and quietly for your prey and then a lot has to come together with great effort to get the fish out, especially when we are talking sturgeon. It'd an addeline rush just like shooting a deer.
See that I'm into, also I assume low bag limit and you obviously keep what you spear. I don't really get catch and release.

if I could only ski (snowboard actually but same difference) or ice fish, I’d snowboard. That being said, when ice fishing is hitting good, it’s more fun than the best skiing. Problem is, it’s very unpredictable. I know skiing is too in a way (powder days beat groomer days), but skiing is always at least moderately fun. Without alcohol, the same can’t be said for ice fishing.

Instead of complaining about i70 traffic let’s address the real issue in summit county...
Cellular data/internet
Wtf?
Showing 5G but everyone’s always trying to update their ig’s so I can barely even check my ht 😤
😂😂😂

But also I70…

Dude my tinder has not been hitting out here like it does back home.
These girls are literally swiping through guys like Marcus Caston and irl olympians.
Target rich environment?
I got curved by cig head the ski instructor in a hotel room I paid half for the other night and I don’t think my 40yo keystone boo is gonna let me shower at her house on Saturday mornings when the rec center opens late anymore because I wouldn’t go watch reggae music with her on hill Sunday night.
Y’all out here claiming to be ski bums?

Dude my tinder has not been hitting out here like it does back home.
These girls are literally swiping through guys like Marcus Caston and irl olympians.
Target rich environment?
I got curved by cig head the ski instructor in a hotel room I paid half for the other night and I don’t think my 40yo keystone boo is gonna let me shower at her house on Saturday mornings when the rec center opens late anymore because I wouldn’t go watch reggae music with her on hill Sunday night.
Y’all out here claiming to be ski bums?
I swear some of your comments make me audibly laugh in rooms by myself

I have skied. Sierra Summit,Mammoth....never seen an undrunk skier.

Maybe those are green bi-atheletes and the target is off course snowboarders?
Sierra Summit. I guess you saw me there more than once a$$hole pickled with no shirt on. Get baked, take off your shirt and get sun baked. Nothing like waking up hung over with a reflective sunburn.

Last edited:
Thank you for this thread.

Ice fishing is cool but I’ve never thought it was all that. I fish all winter, but prefer the open water below the dams.

Yesterday I talked my wife into taking the day off and went down to Discovery Ski Area. It was the first downhill skiing I had done since before my daughter was born 13 years ago.

I used to love skiing, and yesterday I remembered why: Cheese Fries. There are no Cheese Fries readily available on the hard water.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hamms12oz
Back