Rinella is a Dork - Episode 312

depends on where you live. if you could achieve more hours skiing than spent in traffic on a given day and generally didn't have to take a second mortgage out on your house to afford it...

these days i'm really thinking about getting more into ice fishing.

i'm also thinking about taking up nordic skiing a lot more. eldora ain't far.

yeah but all those kids are vegan and anti trapping
Na see Steve is a thinkin' man and he's realized Bozeman and MT in general is a shit show.

His plan is to get everyone out on the ice, throwing back busch latte's, eating twinkies, getting all soft.

Then when spring bear comes he's gonna have the whole mountain to himself, as his hordes of fans are huffing and puffing in the parking lot.

(Steve's sponsored by Peloton, just fyi)

If he was truly and advocate for the public land DIY'er he'd be advocating you get out there and do some skiing.

see, if you're like me and not good at skiing, then the local Midwest ski mountains hills have all you need....close drive, no traffic, good times.

Skiing is better than ice fishing.

Sorry, in that dark place today where every response will be too cynical and serious for this crowd. We love wildlife in Colorado, as long as that love doesn't interfere with our recreation-based economy. ;)
Oak, this is a great and important point, not cynical at all.

Na see Steve is a thinkin' man and he's realized Bozeman and MT in general is a shit show.

His plan is to get everyone out on the ice, throwing back busch latte's, eating twinkies, getting all soft.

Then when spring bear comes he's gonna have the whole mountain to himself, as his hordes of fans are huffing and puffing in the parking lot.

(Steve's sponsored by Peloton, just fyi)

If he was truly and advocate for the public land DIY'er he'd be advocating you get out there and do some skiing.

not the worst plan in the world. but why not just give them mountain dew and Call of Duty instead?

keep all those lemmings off the ice Steve! i'm trying to get into ice fishing over here!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samcarp
Back