Caribou Gear Tarp

Rinella is a Dork - Episode 312

SR: "When I was a little kid I liked to go sledding...but sometimes you move on."

Sledding was fun age 4-9, then skiing 10-12, lastly snowboarding 13-17. By 18, I notice that 80% of everyone on the slope is younger than I am. Am I missing something here? How do adults enjoy an activity where you're surrounded by masses of people almost entirely under age 25? Is it just MN and WI where the all the adults congregate at the chalet and all the kids ride the lift?

SR: "When I was a little kid I liked to go sledding...but sometimes you move on."

Sledding was fun age 4-9, then skiing 10-12, lastly snowboarding 13-17. By 18, I notice that 80% of everyone on the slope is younger than I am. Am I missing something here? How do adults enjoy an activity where you're surrounded by masses of people almost entirely under age 25? Is it just MN and WI where the all the adults congregate at the chalet and all the kids ride the lift?
Brah shawn white is 35...

Full disclosure last time I did any skiing in the midwest I was 7 so maybe there are some regional differences, but the average age of skiers is ~39. I regularly ridge up with folks in there 70s, I bet the biggest cohort of skiers is 28-55. Definitely a lot of "drinkers" rather than skiers though.

You're also from the midwest, where those people you're talking about think they're skiing on a "mountain"...

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mfrosty6
Back