Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Requotable Quotes- Say it Again

Most of the quotes that cross my mind are targeted at myself....the nasty side goading the other side.
"Don't be a cupcake, cupcake!"
And self ridicule....
"You stupid little monkey"
This one^^ MUST be uttered with a latino accent to be authentic. ( think Scarface)

Can’t remember exactly who said this quote. It was a football player though, maybe Shannon sharpe. The quote stuck with me but probably not remembering it perfectly.

“The only way to guarantee failure is to quit”

"You need to keep your ass behind you" - My grandpa Clyde.

He taught me all things mechanical when I was at his knee. His way of saying you have to position yourself correctly to apply force with a hammer or wrench.

"Getting old ain't for sissies!" My mom who is 100.5 years old.
My mom who lived to 101 years old, never had a driver's license, walked everyday and told me, "Move it ... or lose it!"

My uncle, WWII Army Vet, lived to 97 years old and oft repeated in his later years something similar, "Getting old ain't for wimps!" He was upset that his golf swing had weakened and was a bit more painful.

They say heaven is a perfect place, the only way for a place to be perfect is for dogs to be there.--The old man when we lost a family pet.

G@ddamn knot head- Chuck Caffrey, first bosses dad, taught me a lot interesting phrases

If you shake it more than three times yer playing with it--Mel Brown best friends dad, yelled every time we huntingnor getting firewood.

Ain't the pistola it's the shooter-- Dan Wadsworth chief of police when I was a reserve. That made me "learn" my pistol. Also, motivated me to become one of the better shots in the department.

I'm a mother that's how I know.--Granny Bennett. That was her phrase when the old man got busted. He always said, I'm a parent that's how I know. (Plus he worked at the county jail, that may have played a factor in his knowledge of my possible shenanigans)

Yer short on brains and long on mouth.
--John Wayne--
--Big Jake--
....Two roads diverged in a yellow wood and I, I took the road less traveled by and it has made all the difference.
--Robert Frost--

--Two roads diverged in the woods, and I, I took the one less traveled by and there weren't any elk or deer there either.--Hunter4Life78

Something about an old bull and a young bull standing on a hill, looking down on a field of heifers . . . I don't remember the rest.
Gotta go now, wife's waiting in the car, home depot and then maybe Bed, Bath and Beyond, I don't know if we'll have time.

“Your excuses are lies” - Jocko Willink

“ The problem of identity is not just a problem of youth, it is a problem all the time. Perhaps the problem, it should haunt old age, and when it no longer does it should tell you that you are dead.” - Norman Maclean

“Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, to all the people you can, as long as ever you can.” -John Wesley

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back