MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Requotable Quotes- Say it Again

"Money is a tool, not a god." Paul Lamb

"Well, figure it out." Paul Lamb

“We have become great because of the lavish use of our resources. But the time has come to inquire seriously what will happen when our forests are gone, when the coal, the iron, the oil, and the gas are exhausted, when the soils have still further impoverished and washed into the streams, polluting the rivers, denuding the fields and obstructing navigation.” T. Roosevelt.

“The ‘greatest good for the greatest number’ applies to the number within the womb of time, compared to which those now alive form but an insignificant fraction. Our duty to the whole, including the unborn generations, bids us restrain an unprincipled present-day minority from wasting the heritage of these unborn generations. The movement for the conservation of wild life and the larger movement for the conservation of all our natural resources are essentially democratic in spirit, purpose, and method.” T. Roosevelt

"In the end we will conserve only what we love; we will love only what we understand; and we will understand only what we are taught." Baba Dioum, 1968.

'"I'm too drunk to taste this chicken." Col. Sanders, 1947

“Music has always been a matter of Energy to me, a question of Fuel. Sentimental people call it Inspiration, but what they really mean is Fuel. I have always needed Fuel. I am a serious consumer. On some nights I still believe that a car with the gas needle on empty can run about fifty more miles if you have the right music very loud on the radio.”

"THE EDGE, there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is the ones who have gone over.”

-Hunter S. Thompson & @Tradewind

"Corn...?"
-Elvis Presley

The racket assholes make is always annoying and often full of crap.
quote-fart-for-freedom-fart-for-liberty-and-fart-proudly-benjamin-franklin-40-8-0875.jpg[\IMG]
48653089-4CF5-41CB-BA62-CA6018FB25B2.jpeg

“Each of you, for himself or herself, by himself or herself, and on his or her own responsibility, must speak. It is a solemn and weighty responsibility and not lightly to be flung aside at the bullying of pulpit, press, government or politician. Each must decide for himself or herself alone what is right and what is wrong, which course is patriotic and which isn’t. You cannot shirk this and be a man, to decide it against your convictions is to be an unqualified and inexcusable traitor. It is traitorous both against yourself and your country.
Let men label you as they may, if you alone of all the nation decide one way, and that way be the right way by your convictions of the right, you have done your duty by yourself and by your country, hold up your head for you have nothing to be ashamed of.”
― Mark Twain

Take your pick:

Last edited:
"Don't mistake breathing for living." .............

Uncle Elton Stickler, on our final day together while he joined me on his last trap line trip prior to him dying from brain cancer. I'll make my share of mistakes before I'm done and I might die broke and destitute, but don't worry Elt, I'm completely focused on your advice; I'm living, not just breathing.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Infraredice
Back