Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Raffle gone wrong.

Scott85

So this week I got some tickets for the a monthly RMEF raffle. Well I fat fingered the number of tickets and didn’t pay attention until after I paid. I got 20 out 60 tickets available, so I paid for $400 worth of tickets. Luckily for me the drawing was today and I won!!! With my winnings I had the courage to tell my wife what happen. I really don’t I want to keep so what say ya’ll what the best thing to get to recoup my money?

Attachments

• B21948F4-1061-4B51-BD7A-FE639B32D8B9.png
    B21948F4-1061-4B51-BD7A-FE639B32D8B9.png
    6.7 MB · Views: 247
Stoeger (with ammo), XDm elite, or Milwaukee set if you have a use for it.

Keeping it that xdm (45 of course), blackcloud ammo
Selling limits what you can ship. Glass!

Answers will be all over depending on the hole in your safe or gear.

For me

O/U shotgun because I dont have one and always have, why i don't know, or the XDM Elite in 45. I have it in a 9 and a 10 and they are both great guns.

Milwaukee set will be useful often and last you forever, and I would think value-wise you'd come out in the black even after the fat finger mishap

So this week I got some tickets for the a monthly RMEF raffle. Well I fat fingered the number of tickets and didn’t pay attention until after I paid. I got 20 out 60 tickets available, so I paid for $400 worth of tickets. Luckily for me the drawing was today and I won!!! With my winnings I had the courage to tell my wife what happen. I really don’t I want to keep so what say ya’ll what the best thing to get to recoup my money?
For 400$?? I’d say the Judge!? Take the wife out to dinner and get her toes done or something man!

This is the updated list of choices.

Attachments

• D45E2BEC-FA15-42DC-A223-190238D89BB9.png
    D45E2BEC-FA15-42DC-A223-190238D89BB9.png
    7.8 MB · Views: 51
I'd pass on the O/U. Stoeger makes junk and their customer support (also for Beretta) is the worst! I would be more inclined to the Weatherby semiautomatic. ATA of Turkey makes them (they used to anyway) and they're about the best gunmaker from that country. I don't think Weatherby ever put their name on anything that wasn't quality.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back