Yeti GOBOX Collection

Quiet's gonna kill me

LOL, umm thnak u hf and yes bein kid at heart is good i am trust me, and happy birthday to ur son, calif and hope goes well for em to:)

Well, two more days away, and then the big day for Quiet. I'm gonna count down the days just to drive her nuts. hump maybe some of you will get to see some pics if I remember to get them. :confused: And if not, I'll just let yas know how things went. :D :D :D

Well Q_O a month from your B-D is mine and I'm not going to be 23 tho (I wish). Have a great birthday and many more to come.

Happy Birthday to you...

Happy Birthday to YOU....!!..

Happy BIRTHDAY dear QUIET ONE....

Happy Birthday to YOU...!!....

Hope you had a great Day....

Think ya might get LUCKY tonite...??... hump ....

And todya's the big day!!! hump hump Well, I postponed the GT for now but still did what i could for her. Sad to say, her parents did'nt even call her. But that's OK, Thanks for all of your responses :D

Happy Birthday a bit late, hop you had a grand time. I have a friend at work whose birthday was in April and she claimed the whole month- so we got her a small gift for every day in April! She loved every minute of it. Hey! maybe I'll do that for my birthday next year! :)

Lady Nutcracker (Becky)

happy birthday Q.O.
Dont feel so bad about getting old it has its good points!
My granddaughter is going to be 12 this year!
Thats what good about getting older, having grand children and spoiling them rotten so their folks have to deal with it. Ha Ha.

I guess according to O.C., I'm a nobody:)

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chrisw
Back