Quiet's gonna kill me

Bandit

I know she's gonna want to kick my backside for yhis but oh well. I just though all of you would like to know that her birthday is this Sunday, May,1. Since someone did it to me and made it known when mine came around I'm gonna keep the "tradition" and do it to her. hump Feel free to razz her all you like both here and in the chatroom. I'll make sure she gets in there these next couple days. To bad none of you live close, because we aree planning a little GT for her. Not many people are gonna be here but thats ok, I guess. Well all of you will know soon so feel free to give her hell. I know I will. She's already trying to see what I am posting but I wont let her see. :D Have fun with her y'all and enjoy picking on her, I wont mind.................much :cool:

He reachin the almost 30mark yeah now who gonna kill who:D...love ya babe:),anywho dont want to know i be 24 means closer to gettin old

Well that explains a hell of a lot about why she looks like a baby.. SHE IS!

Happy Birthday Quiet One.

OC.. I just saw your new tag line.. I guess that makes me really somebody.. I have lots of enemies in SI.. there's Jose, HoseB, ElkGunner, Gummer, Pedro, Hoser, Buttbuzzer, and I guess the list just goes on.. and on.. and on.. :D

:cool:

thnaks dann hope that rain odnt stop us i doubt it only reason last itme we tryed party is tornado got it that of course stopped it:)

24.... man I am twice that plus a couple of years. Shit my kids are older than that. I think I am gonna cry. Happy Birthday Quiet, and many more.

Thanks all, and yes theres a religious school but one i know of went bye bye, but still the mary madlenschool

HAPPY BIRTHDAY QUIET_ONE!!!!!!!!!!

I hope you have a great B-day and I hope the weather works right for your party too. :D

But your still just a babe.......
I'm turning the big 35 in 4 months :eek:
OH well I'm still a kid at heart...... does that count? :confused:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back