Yeti GOBOX Collection

Public Health Emergency

New Mexico is now so full of uneducated, unqualified for much of anything, illegal 3rd world people, homeless and thugs that would cut your throat in a second to get your wallet….. just like politicians like Grisham want. 3/4 of the people won’t say a word about this as long as she puts a little something in their hand when they have it out.

This is what you get when you have liberal, woke, democrats in control. These liberal democrats created this problem in New Mexico now the few good, honest, hard working folks left here have to pay the price.

New Mexico is now so full of uneducated, unqualified for much of anything, illegal 3rd world people, homeless and thugs that would cut your throat in a second to get your wallet….. just like politicians like Grisham want. 3/4 of the people won’t say a word about this as long as she puts a little something in their hand when they have it out.

This is what you get when you have liberal, woke, democrats in control. These liberal democrats created this problem in New Mexico now the few good, honest, hard working folks left here have to pay the price.
Yet, there's members here who think democrats care about hunters, CONSERVATION (not to be confused with preservation), gun rights......

SmartSelect_20230913_065742_Chrome.jpg

Thank God though some of these prominent members here fought for $100/year boot bonus for them "union bruddas local can't spell #toohigh".

Reason the AG and others are pissed is how blatant the governor went about it, no warning and out there in your face.

Couldn't have been.

He was looking for a minority, woman, immigrant.

Nm governor doesn't have enough color or stamps on the ol passport for his guidelines.
Grisham ranked 4th on the list. Her hostility for the 2nd amendment gave her a solid bump in the rankings.

Using emergencies, like executive orders that blatantly violate the constitution states is becoming the norm. Hurricane Katrina had troops going door to door removing firearms from law abiding citizens right when they needed them most. Covid mandates to get the vaccine were over the top. We are supposed to be a Republic, a democratic Republic—-not a democracy. That key point of our country’s foundation is sadly being forgotten. Kids in school don’t even know the difference.

Using emergencies, like executive orders that blatantly violate the constitution states is becoming the norm. Hurricane Katrina had troops going door to door removing firearms from law abiding citizens right when they needed them most. Covid mandates to get the vaccine were over the top. We are supposed to be a Republic, a democratic Republic—-not a democracy. That key point of our country’s foundation is sadly being forgotten. Kids in school don’t even know the difference.
Constitutional Republic. I hope at least Justin knows that, or Justin's dad's dad...

Otherwise agreed.

Grisham ranked 4th on the list. Her hostility for the 2nd amendment gave her a solid bump in the rankings.

It was sarcasm. Remember bidens "I plan to have a vp who's specifically here not by her merits, but by affirmative action only"

I'm solidly happy with how ineffective the current vp is, continuing a good long legacy of that.

Either way, never trust a woman with 2 last names, or won't take the current husband's last name.

Reason the AG and others are pissed is how blatant the governor went about it, no warning and out there in your face.
You'd think a governor would run it past their AG to make sure there's *some* legal basis for it. But if she and her entourage in a hermetically-sealed bureaucratic bubble cooked this up on their own, that's even more disappointing.

You'd think a governor would run it past their AG to make sure there's *some* legal basis for it. But if she and her entourage in a hermetically-sealed bureaucratic bubble cooked this up on their own, that's even more disappointing.
I don't agree with democrats a majority of the time, but I have rarely said they are poor planners.

I'm guessing she jumped the gun. Per one of the articles, it read as if she was consulting with other agencies along the way, then met with sheriff's (again?, iteratively), dropped it on em and John q public all at once.

I'm curious what prompted the drop

That's a good segment, especially the "can a republican do the same action but for abortion, same theory right? "

"No"

Homodevoidian right there. A full on competing species on display.

Electoral college is too big, needs to go deeper or one level more granular

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back