Prick from Tennessee in Montana

I guess I don't understand the need to "out" somebody on the interwebz for an ethical transgression. The guy wasn't there illegally. Did you go try to talk to him? Maybe that would be more productive than posting photos of his pickup and telling everyone what a prick you think he is.

He’s probably one of those Tennessee transplants from California. I swear half the state is from California now.

Just like Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, and Colorado. Instead of fixing the problems in the state that they live in, they are bailing and bringing the very thought process and attitude they left behind to change your state. IMO...

Funny thing is, if a non-hunter had done this to intentionally ruin a hunt it would be an illegal act.

Give those transplants a touch of slack brother....they left Cali so there must be a snivley of common sense in there somewhere and it should grow now that they're in America.
Yeah I was just picking on em. Easy target lol. I've met some great people from there but also plenty with California attitudes. There's plenty of buttholes from everywhere unfortunately. Just more of em from California 😉 Back on topic, that was definitely a dick move by Tennessee guy. Some people just have no sense. I hope the young hunter had a great time deer or no deer.

Worked with/for hunters and anglers in Montana for over thirty years. The worst "pricks" I dealt with ranged from Texas billionaires's who thought they had some special privilege and that their presence as landowners on the Montana landscape was a blessing from the almighty Jesus, to (Native Montanan bumpersticker sporting) 4'th generation Montanan's who could barely manage any thought whatsoever, but were held in high esteem by their "peers".........................................................................

But, whatever.

I think all the vanity/designer plates should go and stick with the designated county plates. All those folks from Bozeman,Billings hiding behind trout etc.;)
Sporting the 13 in our family. Better than a 7 I guess. mtmuley

As a waterfowl hunter, I always always always have a Plan B and sometimes even a Plan C spot in case there’s already a person at the spot I wanna hunt, no matter they are hunting.

Just like Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, and Colorado. Instead of fixing the problems in the state that they live in, they are bailing and bringing the very thought process and attitude they left behind to change your state. IMO...

I think this is less and less true, I run into more Texas transplants around here than Californians anymore. And, based on my unscientific surveys, the Texans are typically liberals trying to escape "conservative Texas", while the Californians seem to be more conservative and trying to escape "liberal California"...

Just think...the only thing illegal (maybe not illegal but not cool) that probably went on was you posting a pic of his personal property on the WWW, without his permission.

Hahaha quackkillr has the balls and the drive to rake this guy over the keyboard coals but is just too lazy to walk up and talk to him...🤔. Must not have bothered you that much.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ajjones
Back