Prick from Tennessee in Montana

Doublecluck

Got a jr hunter in town for just two days trying to get his first deer. We woke up and arrived at the spot 1 hr before shoot time. Two trucks 4 guys in orange, we’re the first to arrive and first to walk out to the little grassy knoll next to the warm water creek where they cross... 10 minutes before shoot time Tennessee parks right next to us and proceeds to walk out with his mut and set up decoys 80 yards away. Yes it’s public land, but this is the definition of d1@k move...

Why the hell would anyone want to stand next to 4 guys in orange to try and shoot 1-2 ducks in 10 degree weather anyhow?

Who the hell comes to Montana from Tennessee to hunt ducks?

Tennessee I can take you 20 minutes down the road and we can shoot a 10 man limit of greenheads in a dry field, your literally hunting the last spot in the state I would try and shoot ducks.

So if anyone knows Tennessee, please educate him on hunter etiquette before he runs across someone less patient than us.

0BB4F838-9B6F-434D-871D-EB12E991F1DE.jpeg

Last edited:
Got a jr hunter in town for just two days trying to get his first deer. We woke up and arrived at the spot 1 hr before shoot time. Two trucks 4 guys in orange, we’re the first to arrive and first to walk out to the little grassy knoll next to the warm water creek where they cross... 10 minutes before shoot time Tennessee parks right next to us and proceeds to walk out with his mut and set up decoys 80 yards away. Yes it’s public land, but this is the definition of d1@k move...

Why the hell would anyone want to stand next to 4 guys in orange to try and shoot 1-2 ducks in 10 degree weather anyhow?

Tennessee I can take you 20 minutes down the road and we can shoot a 10 man limit of greenheads in a dry field, your literally hunting the last spot in the state I would try and shoot ducks.

So if anyone knows Tennessee, please educate him on hunter etiquette before he runs across someone less patient than us.

View attachment 121366View attachment 121367
And his mutt is a Chupacabra! 🔥

And that is why I don't hunt around Bozeman anymore. You can be the first person there but somebody will always show up late, not caring about you and spoil your hunt.

View attachment 121366View attachment 121367
I think that his guy is actually from Chicago. Sorry that your young hunter to deal with that clown.

Next time you and your posse should spend the next hour “hunting” right next to the douche. I bet he leaves.

Four orange vests at 100 yds ought to get any ducks to flair the heck out of there....

Pretty much why I said adios to hunting the valley....pricks and clueless numbnuts.
Watched a woman throw her rifle on the front seat of a truck and blow a hole through the door on the opposite side.

There's pricks everywhere and from every state Quackillr. Just got done dealing with the warden and some bozo driving his rig on a closed road. mtmuley
Certainly, but this particular one is from Tennessee and now everyone who opened this thread knows who he is.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back