Predictions?

Pulling for the Seahawks because my 6yr old son is a huge fan of Russel Wilson. He also adamantly believes the Patriots are cheaters and calls Jay Cutler "Cry Baby Sally". I can teach him no more!

article-1376481-0B9C87A500000578-733_468x407.jpg

Aah yes, the same Tom Brady who so arrogantly stood on the podium and chastized Coach Harbaugh for "not knowing the rule book", only to have a ruling a week later that some of the substitutions were in fact illegal?

Hawks will win, just hope they don't let Brady & Co. get too much of a lead before they decide to play, that is too hard on the heart. Chancellor/Gronk will be fun to watch, should be able to hear those collisions over everything else.

The Fairyhawks came out to a spectacular song... What the hell was that??? Thought they would be wearing leotards coming onto the field! Haha!

What the hell is this thing they call a "Half time show?" My neighbors have two grade schoolers and I'm sure listening to them blow a kazoo in my face would be more entertaining.

Well I think we're all winners at this point. Atta girl Katy.

Don't care, as long as Costas goes away. Tell me when I can turn on the TV

What the hell is this thing they call a "Half time show?" My neighbors have two grade schoolers and I'm sure listening to them blow a kazoo in my face would be more entertaining.

Jenn and the kids were jumping around all giddy. Hey if it gets the wife to watch a football game I'm all for it. :D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sbaker
Back