Predictions?

I think it all comes down to sacks. If the hawks can't get any the patriots will out score them. Hawks by 3 with 5 sacks. The real debate will be if Katy Perry will have a wardrobe malfunction. I say no but theres always a chance!

Patriots. Belicheck will contain Wilson, limit lynch, and revis, browner can play man coverage so the pats can dedicate the extra help up front. Patriots won't run the ball, it will be the short pass game (see Ravens game 3 weeks ago). Seattle secondary is a little banged up too.

I predict it wil be a close game, with the Pats winning it.

I predict the Seahawks win but I will be the bigger winner because I am going to float the river and catch some winter steelhead in peace while most of the world watches a silly football game. :)

23-14 Seahawks or 45-10 Pats. I think a close game goes to the buzzards while a blowout goes to the Pats. All said, I pick the Seahawks because no way do they lay another egg like 2 weeks ago.

I think the Patriots have momentum on their side if they can rise above the deflategate bullshit. (And I'm rooting for the Seahawks, BTW.)

Allegiance for any team out of New England aside(and for most of the Westerners here,New York is NOT part of New England),I feel the Pats have the edge.But I am not a gambling man and anything can happen.Suffice to say when the game rolls, i will be rooting for the Pats( my family tree goes back 410 years in N.E.) .My wife is from Washington, and most of her family resides there,..so this one will be fun.Mostly I JUST hope for a good game...hate Super Bowl blowouts.

Pats all the way! W/o a doubt! In fact... I'll place a 1 day used (looks new) shoulder strap hip pack from scent blocker against.. a reasonable Hawk Kool Aid fan offer... :)

It is Hawks by +1 last I checked so odds are massively in your favor. ;) edit: Loser pays postage... :D

whitewater_fanny-pack-mossy-oak-infinity-500.jpg

Last edited:
My money is on the Seahawks. Their D will shut Brady down.That said, this is the first Super Bowl of my life I won't be watching. I've seen enough of both teams. I'm going hunting.

Since the Vikings are not even close to a Super Bowl team, .............................

10354226_400156423489288_7719423199667149563_n.jpg

This is the only scenario in which I would ever root for the pats. With that said if the seagulls can put 2-3 guys on gronk and still stop the run they will win. A tuff task for any D.

Back