Prayers appreciated

dcopas78

I am sitting in the ER at Cincinnati Children's with my 13 month old son Cullen. He is having severe breathing issues and is getting ready to be admitted. There are so many tubes and cables on him I can't count. Please pray for him and my family. I pray that good Lord can give the doctors the answers they need to get him healthy!

Wisdom and clarity for the medical staff, strength and hope for the parents! Healing from the top of his head to the soles of his feet for your son.

May our Lord place his hand on your Son. Please Lord help this little soul. Prayers to your family.

Words escape me other than my family and I are praying for your son, your family, close friends and yourself. Stay strong!

Wisdom and clarity for the medical staff, strength and hope for the parents! Healing from the top of his head to the soles of his feet for your son.

Psalms 34:19
Many are the afflictions of the righteous: but the LORD delivereth him out of them all.

Prayers sent for Cullen and doctors. And family.

Our prayers and wishes form the future image of a 13-yr old Cullen charging up a ten thousand foot mountain, excited and focused on the trail of a trophy bull elk, with dad lagging behind, just a little, shouting encouragement ... and just barely remembering the critically tense hours of yesteryear in the Cincinnati Childrens Hospital. May the malady be short and his healthy years be long.

Praying for Cullen & Family

Be assured of our prayers for Cullen, your family and all the medical staff who are attending to him.

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back