Caribou Gear Tarp

Prayers appreciated

Little man has my prayers for a fast and speedy recovery. My 7mo old girl went through something similar 2 weeks ago and spent 2 days in a hospital crib, very helpless feeling seeing your little one on O2 and IV steroid/antibiotic drips.

Prayers for your son & your family. Hoping for a good update from you soon.

You all don't know how much the thoughts and prayers mean to me. I am glad to have a place to ask for prayer and get it, and from people I don't know in person. There are no strangers in the eyes of God. We are all family to Him. Cullen is responding to the treatment but it looks like it is going to be a good while before he is fully out of the woods. The good thing is he has excellent ICU doctors and nurses working on him. God bless all of you for your thoughts and prayers!

There is a Heavenly Father who knows each of us very well. Prayers and thoughts to Him for your situation. My wife had an emergency C section two weeks ago. Thank goodness for modern techniques due to truth, light, and knowledge given to us by God so that we can have access to life saving methods and medicine. All the best.

I wish there was something I could say or do to help with this ordeal, but since there is not I will pray to the one who can help. Best wishes.

One of my nephews had RSV at about that age. Very scary, but the medical technology now days is pretty amazing.

Prayers sure do help too! Praying that all turns out well.

Prayers for your son, his medical team, and your family.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gcporteous
Back