Caribou Gear

Prayers appreciated

I know the feeling. Spent many a night in the ER when our kids were small. Hoping all turns out well for
your family.

Prayed for your family today. Please keep us updated and we, of course, will keep praying.

Thanks everyone for praying and thinking of us. He is doing much better. The doctors got him off oxygen and he has been able to keep up oxygen levels in his blood on his own. They let us bring him home this evening and continue with the breathing treatments here. My wife and I will both be off for several days to rotate treatment. He suffered a severe asthmatic attack brought on by a viral infection. We have several consultations with ENT, respiratory and various other doctors. My wife and I have been overwhelmed by the responses on here and from our friends/family. Thank you all and God bless you!

I myself had severe asthma growing up - it has lessoned in my adult years but I remember a few times while playing sports and such that I would overdue it and had to use my inhalers , few times it got scary . Nothing to mess with

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NMArcheryCoues24
Back