PEAX Equipment

legal minds wanted

TLC

ok, on another board I go to, this was posted. wondering if anyone sees anything strange about this? more for fun than anything else.

Seen this on another site hopefully someone can help.

Hello All,
Please Read this and copy and paste it on every site you can and email it we need to get this little girl back home soon. we are friends with the grandpa and with the holidays coming up soon lets help this family get her back, the mother kidnapped her and that makes it even harder on them THANKS Desert_Ram

Greetings to all family and friends:
Please check out the Missing Child Report below. This is our granddaughter (Marina Vienne Johnsen) that is missing and we would appreciate all the help you could give us. We are sending this out to all of you in hopes that you will pass it on to everyone you know. Please contact the phone numbers provided on the poster if you have any information that you think will help us find her. If you have any contacts overseas or Canada please forward it to them also.
Please keep her in your prayers and pray for her safety and speedy return to her family.
Thanks and God Bless,
Tim & Dianne Pender
P.O. Box 367
Seligman, Az. 86337

http://

Marina Vienne Johnsen

Report Type: Parental/Family Abduction
Sex: Female
Race: White
Hair: Brown
Eye Color: Hazel
Height: 3 ft. 04 in.
Weight: 42 lbs.
Date of Birth: 9/13/2004
Dental X-rays Available: No

Marina is being concealed by her mother, Karen Johnsen (aka Weidenbach, DOB: 8/24/1971) and they were last seen on May 18, 2008, in Hanford . Ca.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CONTACT
Agency: Kings County District Attorneys Office
Phone Number: (559) 585-2540
Case Number: 087235

Missing Person Search
Featured Missing Children
Featured Missing Adults
Missing Person Bulletin (PDF 3.8 mb)
Missing Children Clearinghouse
Attorney General's Home Page

Suspect:
Karen Melanie Johnsen

Info on Suspect:
Sex: Female
Race: White
Hair: Brown
Eye Color: Hazel
Height: 5 ft. 07 in.
Weight: 180 lbs.
Date of Birth: 8/24/1971
Alias: Widenbach

Picture of Suspect:

I would just like to set the record straight about the missing 4 year old.
I truly understand your concern, but misinformation is being put out on the internet. Her Grand Parents have only seen her twice since she was born. She has not been missing since May as she was still in her daycare until the last of September of this year and she has never lived in Hanford, so it is unlikely she would have been missing from Hanford. She left to go on vacation with her Custodial Parent (Mother), who has had custody of her the entire time ,in September and did not return. Her mother is a wonderful and caring person who was concerned for her welfare as any loving and caring Mother would be.
Again I understand the concern, but if you want to be concerned for anyone, it should be the maternal famiy who's lives were wrapped around the child on a daily basis.
I know the internet does good but in this case the truth is not being told. I do not believe they would like it if lies were told about them. We understand the concern but please stop posting the lies. Thank You

from the same poster -
mw31

I realize that you wouldn't post without checking and if you read the Missing Children's areas, yes you will see a poster of the little girl and her Mother. The poster indicates that the child has been missing since May 18,2008. If you will continue down from there, it indicates that an arrest warrant was issued for the Mother on November 21,2008.

Now ask yourself the question. If your 4 year old went missing on May 18 would you wait until November to report her missing?

The words also make it sound as if she was kidnapped by a non custodial parent. Again not true, her Mother has had physical and legal custody of the child since the day she was born. Her Father saw her from time to time with no real regard to get to know her until May of this year. He arrived at the Mother's apartment with the intent of taking the little girl with him. It scared the (4 year old) little girl so bad she called her maternal grandmother to come get her. This made the Father mad and he left and didn't bother to see her again for a couple months. In August he filed with the courts. In September the Child and her Mother(who still had full custody) went on vacation and didn't return on the scheduled date. Guess they were having a good time. While they were gone the Father filed exparte and went to court and won custody and filed kidnapping charges against the Mother. So yes do the posters indicate she was kidnapped, yes, do the facts state that...no. Small town courts can do things very differently than large cities. Good or Bad, that's not the point, because what we all know is what appears to be guilty is well guilty! Right?

What I go back to again is the timeline. Remember, it only took a month for little Caylee's Grandparents to report her missing. Thank God the outcome on this is not the same because we know that she is safe in her Mother's care.

And NO I do not know where she(as I was accused by one blogger), nor does her family,but we just know she is safe because we know her loving and caring Mother.

And just to let you know the Grandparents that are so concerned for her safe return by Christmas have only attemped to see her twice since she was born.

And last, just to let you know I am a friend of the Mother's Family and have known and loved the Mother since she was a teenager!!

We do appreciate your concern for the missing child, but your prayers should be with the safety of the Mother and Child.

will post my opinion after seeing what some of you legal minds think about this.

ahh dont you love domestic disputes.

I know Tim Pender He was the game and fish guy in unit 10 till he retired. Nicest and fairest guy around.

Dont have a clue what happened nor do I care as its a domestic dispute and someone is always tweeking the story to make there side look better.

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back