Population Growth and Hunting in Rocky Mountain States

That’s a good point. I also think Mongolia seems underrated. I knew a professor at MSU who spent a bunch of time in Mongolia and made it sound pretty badass.
Now you are talking. Mongolian beef is my favorite at Hu Hot, and they drink fermented mares milk, not horse piss. They got some big argali sheep there too.

They seem so welcoming and in need of compassionate leadership based on their folk anthems.

I say we sell the Dutton Ranch and the T-shirt franchises to the Chinese and use the money to buy Mongolia.

There would probably be less Californians in that neck of the woods.

Any yurt pictures to see what the casa looks like?
1641241865588.png

My wife just redecorated our yurt with a bunch of Pinterest bullshit. Makes me keep all my sweet sweet mare's milk and pelts in the mini-yurt out back. My neighbor Otgonbayar a few miles down the steppe gives me funny looks whenever he sees me with a new Ikea box strapped to my horse. I think he is judging me.

View attachment 207688

My wife just redecorated our yurt with a bunch of Pinterest bullshit. Makes me keep all my sweet sweet mare's milk and pelts in the mini-yurt out back. My neighbor Otgonbayar a few miles down the steppe gives me funny looks whenever he sees me with a new Ikea box strapped to my horse. I think he is judging me.
I also felt judged earlier when @Ben Lamb called me a racist.

May I come join you in your yurt of inclusion and acceptance? I can bring my own kumis.

They seem so welcoming and in need of compassionate leadership based on their folk anthems.

I say we sell the Dutton Ranch and the T-shirt franchises to the Chinese and use the money to buy Mongolia.

There would probably be less Californians in that neck of the woods.
I'll bet @noharleyyet covets that guy's tovshuur.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back