PEAX Equipment

Population Growth and Hunting in Rocky Mountain States

A rich bozemanite like you can afford to buy a supercub with ski's and an extra 20 gallons of gas just in case the town pump/lucky lils are hard to come by.
Supercubs don’t have palmable gas tank lids so they aren’t an option.

Plus, with inflation running rampant the extra 20 gallons of gas put it outside my budget parameters.

Last edited:

Well - sure - if you want to fly commercial and go nearly 2X the distance via IST, have at it.

1641326848829.png

1641326881835.png

But this is the better option assuming budget isn't a concern

1641327111226.png

He's a rich big sky/bozemanite. Money isn't a concern but he will complain about the price anyway.
You forget I had to resort to using child laborers to put a roof over our heads.
First @Ben Lamb calling me racist and now you making assumptions about my economic status. I feel labeled and maligned.

Oh Mongolia! Welcome me to your comforting expanses far, far away from the cold cruel words of those whose bias is harsh against me.

Give me a midget horse and an eagle on my arm and a yurt to lay in and I shall be at rest.

You forget I had to resort to using child laborers to put a roof over our heads.
First @Ben Lamb calling me racist and now you making assumptions about my economic status. I feel labeled and maligned.

Oh Mongolia! Welcome me to your comforting expanses far, far away from the cold cruel words of those whose bias is harsh against me.

Give me a midget horse and an eagle on my arm and a yurt to lay in and I shall be at rest.
Sensitive candy butt snowflakes with feelings don't make it long in Mongolia FYI

and 4' trout (technically char).

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back