Poll: What do you think about the Space Force?

TomTeriffic

Is the American Space Force still part of the "real military"? Don't they need laser guns or fazers instead of AR-style weapons?

PS - Can one become a law-enforcement officer (known as MP in the Army) in the Space Force? How about a military dog handler? How does it get logistical support? Will this force be trained, armed and equipped to protect humans on Earth against any possible extraterrestrial invasions? Can this force actually battle in space with any weapons of war? Right now, I'm doing some research to see how much the Space Force and other service branches have in common and don't have in common. Here are a bunch of questions that are in my mind about this mysterious new force:

Will/does the American Space Force:

a. have artillery?
b. have PT tests?
c. have drill and ceremonies?
d. have any boats or ships?
e. have a horse cavalry?
f. have bugle calls?
g. have musicians and a band?
h. have ground vehicles as tanks, jeeps, hummers and trucks?
i. have any Medals of Honor to its credit?
j. have mess halls and latrines?
k. have a chaplain?
l. have law enforcement personnel and military working dogs?
m. have astronauts and space ships?
n. have p_ss tests?
o. have first aid training?
p. actually have any casualties?
q. have any KIA, POWs or MIA
r. have any cowards or deserters?
s. have any Article 15's or courts-martial?
t. have any members go AWOL?
u. have any retention NCO's?
v. have any blanket parties or hazings?
w. offer any mortar training?
x. dig any foxholes?
y. have to go to the field?
z. have helicopters and fixed-wing aviation both?
aa. have a Smokey the Bear come on the bus to blast them off and hurry them onto yellow foot prints?
ab. have trainess take their masks off in the gas chamber and recite their service number, rank and name?
ac. be issued dog tags?
ad. have to sleep in pup tents?
ae. have battle buddies?
af. can they even march or execute a facing movement?

Last edited:
The video was a little disappointing. I was thinking more along the lines of a Death Star

Should have been put under the Air Force. There is a lot, I mean a lot of waste and bureaucracy in creating a new branch.
I liked it much better when the Air Force was under the Army. AF cargo plane crews treat Army soldiers on board like fresh convicts in the joint. I know. I was an American Army soldier who had the misfortune to be onboard an AF cargo plane in 1991.

Back