Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Please Introduce Me!

imported_Smitty

Yup, I'm a brand new member!

But I already know so many of you so I thought it would be more fun if those of you who know me had the chance to introduce me.... so go knock yourselves out!
smile.gif

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 01-05-2004 11:07: Message edited by: Smitty ]</font>

Ya gotta love someone with balls that size. Sounds like you ought to fit in around here just fine.

Welcome aboard!

I'm guessing either Smitty has Balls like a Basket ball team.... Or is a Chick like Mojave is
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Either way, Someone introduce the Newbie So I frigin know !!!!
elkgrin.gif

Let me give this a shot.

" Fellow Hunt Talk Brethern.." Nah,

"MY Fellow 'Maricans" Uhhh no

Ok, "Ladies and Germs" No NO NO

I got it!

"HEEEERRREE'S SMITTTTTY"

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 01-05-2004 12:47: Message edited by: Gunner46 ]</font>

Hey Gunner... you know me a little bit better than that don't you
wink.gif

Yes, it's me Whiskers.

Great guessing Moosie.

Now for the rest of you who do know me... I just thought it would be nice to find out what you really know about me and how you think of me... as a hunter, as a hunter now!
biggrin.gif

Well guys, I'm new here too! I think , however, that I can introduce you all to a swamp hunting, alligator wrastling, hog catching,(with bare hands), newly joined the over 40 crowd, outdoors woman extrodinaire. My favorite CPA, Smitty!

I'm not admitting chit!
wink.gif

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 01-05-2004 12:46: Message edited by: Gunner46 ]</font>

Hear Ye, Here Ye It is my utmost pleasure to introduce to you the one and only Benny Spears, Aw Sheite, got messed up listening to a Beatles CD
I meant the one and only "SMITTY", This outdoorsy minded lady, of extreme good looks, is an great person, besides being a pretty darn good hunter.
ALthough I hear tell she wrestles aligators
eek.gif
for a hobby, so be careful around her.
She masquerades as an established CPA during working hours.
I also hear tell she likes an occassional brewski
rolleyes.gif
and a good time when she isn't working, hunting, fishing or wrestling gators!
biggrin.gif

She will make a welcome addition to this site.

Willib54, Welcome aboard !!!

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR> Great guessing Moosie. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I have a Knack at it......
tongue.gif

Smitty has whiskers too? Wow! Her friends knock themselves out, whew! A CPA too, that's some brains there, too. Do you hunt too? Welcome, this is fun, so far. Any pictures?

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR> Any pictures? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Although Some might think Tom is Asking about Hunting pictures. I know He's single so He probably meat something else
wink.gif

Hey Smitty!

If ya wanna get in on a GT pig hunt, next month, check out the Exotic/ Hog thread, 'Fla Hog Hunt'. E-mail me if yer up to it.

Gunner

Hee hee, guess I should have checked the profile picture. As it is, practically noone posts their profile pic anyway. Good to meet you Smitty. There have been plenty around here who have assumed I was a guy too. Anyway chicks can be ballsy too, I always try my best to be.
biggrin.gif

Hi there Smitty! Glad to see you over here!
smile.gif
I had to be back to work today, so I'm glad that Mr. Griz gave you a gentlemanly introduction. The speculation was hilarious though!
biggrin.gif

I think you'll really enjoy it over here as well. I've been hanging around for a few days now and still haven't gotten all the posts read. Very cool place.

Welcome aboard!

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bgeary
Back