Please Introduce Me!

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR> Although Some might think Tom is Asking about Hunting pictures. I know He's single so He probably meat something else
wink.gif
[/qb]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Okay Moosie... what do you mean by "meat something else?
biggrin.gif

Thanks for the nice howdy do all.

And Gunner, I replied to your post but will do so agian.

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 01-06-2004 07:03: Message edited by: Smitty ]</font>

Smitty!!!
biggrin.gif
Look, these pikers can't even remember your name, how old you are, the color of your hair and eyes, your boy friends name or even where the heck you live or work! I do!! Got her picture too!! Glad to see you here girl! Say, talked to Frank Steed last night and he says that you, CG, and NSG are all thinking about coming to the Ohio GT next May. He also said you might need tent space. No problem, although I'd rather you just shared,
smile.gif
I suppose I could be cohersed into lending one for you and your significant other!
rolleyes.gif
Let me know your druthers Danny I got spares of everything; no problem!!
biggrin.gif
Again, Welcome aboard. Hey, will you guys need a spare TV?
biggrin.gif
Way to go Willib54!! You done well!!
biggrin.gif
(Uh you forgot Blonde and Blue!)
biggrin.gif

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 01-06-2004 07:22: Message edited by: pawclaws ]</font>

If I can make it Paws, then I will definitely take you up on the spare tent and camping gear. Mike is an excellent chef and of course I am an excellent camp director
biggrin.gif
I really hope it works out but it may not as Mike's kids are still in school. If it were June or July it would not be so dificult. But then again I would love to turkey hunt while there.

Bring the kids. You won't have to set up or tear down so they'll only miss travel days!
biggrin.gif
By the way I plan to have a Dutch Oven Cook Off!

Welcome guy's...I don't get to post much, so just here to say hi and glad you joined us...
wink.gif
biggrin.gif

Back