Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

pics from the office

Brittany Chukarman

It' been a heck of a spring. Since May 4th I've filleted 2484 crappie for clients. Missed 3 days a couple weeks ago while getting re-powered with a new 70hp Yamaha (OUCH). Crappie are still biting, came in with 124 today after spending the morning on catfish.
1-IMG_2297.JPG2-IMG_2301.JPG1-IMG_2285.JPG2-IMG_2286.JPG3-IMG_2303.JPG6-IMG_2277.JPG

Well done! That's a lot of fish cleaning. Do you use an electric filet knife?

You are one of the reasons I'm trying to convince my wife of an ID summer vacation. My two boys would love a day on a boat catching fish.

We have been hammering them up here in ND found a few good spots every cast you will get one right before dark most around the 8-10 inch ones. I would keep the 10s but cleaning fish for an hour during the week after a 14 hour work day I just let them go til the weekends. We have gotten a few 13 and 14in ones as well.

Well done! That's a lot of fish cleaning. Do you use an electric filet knife?

You are one of the reasons I'm trying to convince my wife of an ID summer vacation. My two boys would love a day on a boat catching fish.

Yes,the best I've found is the American Angler Pro.

Smoke'n them Chukar...... should come down on June 25 in the evening and check the raffle and have some dinner at the state carp shoot going on at Farewell Bend.... We will be there the thurs. before if you wanna show up and chat, i'll be in spot 44,
Matt

I wish I could Matt. I'm booked up solid through that week and it's all my old ass can do to keep up. Good luck in the shoot. That eagle was down at the water's edge eating that carp. We got really close in the boat and he never did fly off.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RichardMargarine
Back