Petiton to bar OYOA from airing

Dickless, i mean Randy
.i think for Barb and Jens sake you need to do a wolf show in nothing more than a speedo. Then you can post the fan mail from AZ402:D

I believe many of the anti-hunting crowd watch hunting programs just so they can post and protest negatively. If they are so opposed to hunting and killing of animals, why are they watching the hunting networks in the first place, if it isn't to provide them a source for voicing their vitriolic hatred of hunting???

How many of you ever visit the "outdoor channel network"? There have been many instances of the same type of criticism over hog killing, deer hunting, and even doves.

Randy, Thanks for the episodes and real-life educated commentary along with them. I used to get slammed on other sites because I wasn't with the "kill em all even illegally" crowd. It's going to take sane, educated folks to ensure we can continue to manage wolves in OUR state ourselves. I really enjoyed the shows. mtmuley

WOW is all I have to say! I read this post to my gf and she could not believe people send emails and make comments like that. She to mentioned the safety of you and your family...there are a lot of wack-os out there...be safe! Great stance, you have many people behind you, beside you, backing you, standing with you!

There is no way to take the "ignorance" out of totally ignorant people.............arguing with them is a waste of time.

It is too bad to realize just how stupid people are though..

Amazing these type of people even watch the sportsmans channel............funny its ok to them to shoot every coyote, bear, deer, elk, etc.....but then throw a fit just becasue its a wolf.....

They are closing in on 16,000 of their goal of 50,000 signatures! Better watch out! :rolleyes:

I learned a long time ago, never argue with stupid people. They bring you down to their level and beat you with experience!

Keep doing what you're doing. You are the perfect representative of our ideals!

None of these people have ever spent one dime with your sponsors. The truth is that the support of your sponsors makes me want to support them more..... I need a pair of Kenetrecks, a new Leupold spotting scope and it looks like I need to find some federal premium ammo for my .300wsm... now to get the Mrs. to agree with that :)

Randy keep up the great work. I love your show and think it is the best hunting show out there today. I wander if any of those big mouth jerk offs even know how badly the wolves have destroyed Yellowstone's elk and deer populations? Keep it up.

Randy I appreciate your willingness to stand at the forefront of the battle for our God-given rights and to take the heat from uninformed people who do more harm than good. It amazes me how you have a show and website that supports other humans and their interests in managing wildlife, and there are those out there who look only to destroy and harm the interests of us, and yet we don't bark threats at and try to destroy the things that are important to them. Thank you Randy for your voice and courage, I hope to shake your hand someday, but menawhile, happy hunting and keep fighting the fight. Thank you.

Wolf hunt

Randy, your show is the best hunting show out there. I haven't had a chance to watch the entire 2-episodes yet, but I did watch a little bit of episode 1 and the last 15 minutes of episode 2. (I DVR all of your shows, so I will hopefully find time to watch the rest of the wolf episodes tonight) Great stuff. Keep up the good work.:cool:

Ahh. The poor helpless lovable little puppies. How on earth could you kill such an innocent little creature that everyone wants in their suburban neighborhoods. They are so nice and would never hurt a child or another animal and would be an asset to have in our city parks. All they eat is grass and nuts. I can't wait to see one in the wild so I can feed it some of my grapenuts while it lets my kids pet it. NOT!!!

Maybe they should go spend some time reading the scientific data on how the introduction of non-native wolves into the US has impacted Elk and Deer herd in Wyoming, Montana, Idaho and particularly Yellowstone National Park. I personally believe that we should go release 100 wolves in every city in the US and then see how long it takes for these uneducated windbags to want to hire professionals to come in and manage or eliminate the wolf from their cushy suburbanite lives. Just sayin'

I think you have an awesome show and keep doing what you are doing. These same nutbags don't watch your show anyway because they don't believe in hunting. The only reason they watched it this time was for the controversy. There is an easy solution. CHANGE THE CHANNEL!

Can't wait for the movie.

Actually would be nice to expose these gentle human beings comments on the show.

I admit I had to stop reading all the rants. Wow. It's amazing the hate some poeple have for hunting and hunters.
By the way, Great job on the Wolf Hunt episodes. Once again you've done a great job.
Thank you from the flat land of Illinois.

Last edited:
13:36, Aug 26, Mrs. andrea rost, LA
these animals was only in captiveity thay was not running free on land after the last time we killed them off now we put them back out in the park \yellow stone | now we are going to kill again shame on us if this REALITY TV SHOW then the reality is u need to stop puting then back at yellow stone park and the wolfs of montana is off spring of the ones thay let go in 1997 - 2001

Got a kick out of this one! Thank you for your efforts Randy. Much appreciated!

Randy you might be coming close to Dan Cathy's (Chick Fil A) territory on popularity. Hopefully it works out as good for you as it did for him. ;)

I am sure all of the sponsors are shaking in their boots at the threat of being boycotted by the complainers. I don't see a lot of them spending their money with your sponsors anyways. Don't worry, you are doing it right, keep it up.:)

Sorry to have interrupted Gail's rant with some facts about who funded the elk restoration that set the table for the wolf reintroductions. Damn facts always get in the way of emotional tirades.

Hell of a deal, I tell ya; just a hell of deal for poor old Gail. :rolleyes:

Name: gail

Comments: i find nothing sportsmenship in your show on having a blast on killing a wolf it shows what your made of another stupid fu@&in hunter that doesnt value life no matter what animals it is and as for hunters bringing back elk give me a break we dont neeed shows like yours on tv hunting is a sport not a joke killing shouldnt be for fun

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theghostbull
Back