Petiton to bar OYOA from airing

i am the last guy who is going to walk away from my beliefs on the issues of state management of wolves, due to pressure from these folks. And when the monster muley crowd was hammering me for being too soft on wolves, that did nothing to change my beliefs about state control being the answer.

amen!!!

I am sure these intelectuals sending all this fan mail are the same informed smart people who voted for Obama. Sad state our country is in. Keep up the great show!

If any of you guys served in Vietnam, I am sure you see a parallel to the vitriol heaped upon Randy versus that flung at us veterans. After the war ended, the transition to leftist radical environmentalism was a natural step..and this is what you have.

Dang, my friends over at the production company are going to love me with all those emails that will be waiting for them on Monday morning.

Sorry guys. I told you I was a big liability, mostly in front of the camera, and now this. I am sure Bridge can't wait to get all of these.

I hope Bridger lets me write the response to them. I will bribe him to let me issue the reply, if they are going to send one.

Below is the email the Center for Biological Diversity is going to send to the production company we use, Warm Spring Productions.

Subject: Pull the wolf-killing episodes of "On Your Own Adventures"

Dear Warm Springs Productions,

I'm writing in response to two recent episodes of the "On Your Own Adventures" show with Randy Newberg that showed wolves being shot in Montana. I am dismayed that the show chose to present an extremely biased, pro-wolf-killing message. As a show that apparently billed itself as tackling "the issue of wolf management head-on," it was a disservice to the viewers and the wolves to broadcast the killing of wolves and verbal attacks on wolf defenders. I urge you to pull the show from the air immediately, not show these episodes again and never in the future broadcast the killing of wolves and verbal attacks on wolf defenders.

[Your comment will be added here]

Thank you for your immediate attention to this matter.

Sincerely,

[Your name]

haha u tree huggers all suck good luck stopping the hunting of wolves kill them all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Most of these wana be nature people know nothing about animals or habitat but they are the very people that are prayed upon for support and money to fund something they know nothing about.
I have said it from the start when wolves were introduced not (reintroduced) that the plan was to put the hunter on the endangered species list and not the wolf.
The hunting community needs to stand up and use common sence and our voice be herd.
We hunters helped started conservation in the late 1800's and we have continued to present day but not many even know about the history of who brought the game back from near extinction.

Some of the replies from "hunters" on this thread are about as bad as those from the anti-conservation/hunting crowd.

Sad.

Not one intelligent comment from the haters! You are a class act Fin; unlike all these people with their hate mail ! Like bradenbowhunter said......I will stand right next to you!

So apprently someone by the name of MR. Wolf Killer, MT signed the petition. Wow, that is funny to me. Either someone is confused or trying to piss them off.

Hot off the wires, two minutes ago. :D

Susan Brummett

So, you love killing wolves? What next? Running down school kids? Or little old ladies in wheelchairs? Show us what kind of man you are. LOSER!!!

I wished that the level of stupidity from these people surprised me, but it doesnt. I watched the show and I loved it. I support Randy and everyone on the crew that has brought this topic out into the mainstream. I was stationed in Bozeman, MT. for 3 yrs and lived there for another 3 yrs. I have seen the effects of the wolves on other game animals, especially the elk heard that migrates through the areas that Randy was hunting in. More shows have to be made like this one so that the real truth can be told on how the wolves need to be managed. Thanks

"So, you love killing wolves? What next? Running down school kids? Or little old ladies in wheelchairs? Show us what kind of man you are. LOSER!!!"

respond and let her know that you give the "little old ladies" the ELECTRIC wheel chairs and that they get a head start. that should get her panties in a knot.:D

may have to go back to facebook and make a few responses for you Randy.

Randy, you did an awesome job with the show and the whole wolf issue. I thank you for taking the forefront on this issue and standing up for all hunters rights. I appreciate what you do for all of us.

Hunting school kids would never go but Little old ladies in wheelchairs is a season 6 episode, I think. With GoPro cameras mounted on the chairs and old ladies' heads, it could be more controversial than the wolf show. But I doubt it. :cool:

Most of the well-informed people who bitch about Randy killing an endangered animal (spot the errors in that sentence) couldn't care less about people. They're trying to change the world! That means they don't have time to take the few minutes it would require to actually find and discuss facts. Emotion rules all. And some of them are guys. Go figure.

Think about it like this Fin; 320,000,000 folks in the US and you have found 20 that can send a protest without having to get off the sofa. Rest assured the complainers are not dealing with the problem.

Dang, my friends over at the production company are going to love me with all those emails that will be waiting for them on Monday morning.

Sorry guys. I told you I was a big liability, mostly in front of the camera, and now this. I am sure Bridge can't wait to get all of these.

I hope Bridger lets me write the response to them. I will bribe him to let me issue the reply, if they are going to send one.

Below is the email the Center for Biological Diversity is going to send to the production company we use, Warm Spring Productions.

I hope they re-run it. I missed the second episode and would love to see and hear what all these so-called pro-wolf supports are bitchin about. I wonder if their tune would change if Fluffy came up missing off the back porch on night due to a wolf. Do you think they would want the wolf killed? Or would they say, oh its OK they mistook my little dog for an elk?

Back