Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Perfect Hunt Talk Thread

VAspeedgoat

I guess with hunting season starting to wind down I had time to think about this. What do you guys think would need to be included to have the perfect thread. For me its this:

The Good: Randy doing or saying something that makes us all stop and reflect a second.
A salute to our troops or veterans

The Bad: Somebody's first post asking where he should hunt or what tag he should try for.

The Funny: Anything where Dink and Cushman are going back and forth.
Pictures of Rooseanne and/or Colorado Buck.

What do you guys think?

It has to have a few pictures, not an album's worth but a few.

Location of kill(gps cords), pictures and a story.

It's gotta say something about;
mama,
Or trains,
Or trucks,
Or prison,
Or getting' drunk

I agree with Cushman's post. Always entertaining.

Seriously, I think the perfect thread is about successful youth hunts. Us old farts, cannot have that same unbridled look of joy. That's is what I love!

No I think you're misread the question. He's asking about a thread topic not a standard Country song :hump:

A post by Steve Goodman. I read Steve's post. He told me it was the perfect Hunt Talk post. I sent Steve a letter and told him it was not the perfect Hunt Talk post. It had not mentioned anything about changes in the AZ non-resident draw, sharing a tent with someone who has lactose intolerance, hunting in bedroom slippers, glassing for first 20 minutes of daylight to discover the "bull elk" was merely some deadfall behind a bit of brush, being chased by grizzly bears or falling down a steep mountainside in a whiteout.

A post by Steve Goodman. I read Steve's post. He told me it was the perfect Hunt Talk post. I sent Steve a letter and told him it was not the perfect Hunt Talk post. It had not mentioned anything about changes in the AZ non-resident draw, sharing a tent with someone who has lactose intolerance, hunting in bedroom slippers, glassing for first 20 minutes of daylight to discover the "bull elk" was merely some deadfall behind a bit of brush, being chased by grizzly bears or falling down a steep mountainside in a whiteout.

:D:D

Until someone says "Nuff said" or "Period" it's just words!

Fact.

I would also expect to see Buzz suggesting it would take more than one firing brain cell for someone to figure it out.

I'd like to see a thread discussing the intrinsic value of a DIY hunt where a group of hunters donned head to toe in a mix Kuiu, Sitka, Firstlite, and Walmart clothing, holding landowner wolf tags procured through a State sanctioned auction held by SFW. They would also have to use a Nissan pickup towing a Ford to access public land (wilderness?) through property held by the Koch brothers in Montana, BUT also use a muzzle-loading-crossbow, sporting lighted nocks and the latest Leupold scope with Butler Creek flip up caps.

They may or may not need trekker poles, gaiters and a Havalon knife to perform a gutless skinning procedure on said wolf should they kill one. I'll leave that up to the group to decide.

NHY has to use a word we all have to look up, Buzz posts every picture in his photobucket account, Greenhorn calls someone a pillowbiter, Ben Lamb posts a random Youtube clip no one but himself gets, and Oak comes in from left field and drops way more knowledge than the rest of thread combined, right before Greenhorn doubles down on the pillowbiting and Fin locks the thread.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back