Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

OYOA at the Western Hunting Expo - SLC

Work and school and family don't allow me to spend much time following posts on this great site. However, I wanted to thank you Randy for defending the average Joe. SFW is Utah's public enemy #1. I have several co-workers who put in for the expo tags, and when they asked if I were going to, were surprised to hear my great disdain for SFW. I will not support thieves like these by spending one red cent to support their ploy. Thanks again!

Work and school and family don't allow me to spend much time following posts on this great site. However, I wanted to thank you Randy for defending the average Joe. SFW is Utah's public enemy #1. I have several co-workers who put in for the expo tags, and when they asked if I were going to, were surprised to hear my great disdain for SFW. I will not support thieves like these by spending one red cent to support their ploy. Thanks again!
Hey neighbor! ;) I lived in Clinton for three years a few years back. My house was about 1/2 between Bingham Cyclery and Walmart. I sure do miss Rob's Frosted Rock ice cream... :D

Back