Yeti GOBOX Collection

OYOA at the Western Hunting Expo - SLC

I have sent a message to utah g&f telling them how horible they are to send 200 limited entry tags to the welfare of the expo show,,,,i think as many of us need to keep sending them our thoughts about pulling 200 tags out of the public draw for the expo fiasko!!! this is a terible thing they are doing!!!utah really pisses me off.

Problem is everyone at the office you sent your message to is owned by Don Peay-to-Play. Yes it is indeed a fiasco.

There are a lot of folks in Utah that see through this and feel the same disgust many of you do. There is movement in Utah to represent the average Joe and to stand up against things like the expo tags and what they represent. The United Wildlife Cooperative is a recently formed org in Utah that is leading the charge and they are getting noticed. They are tackling this at the legislative level. It takes time though to get enough support for change but the movement is gaining steam.

The money made from these programs could easily be made by raising tag fees a modest amount.

Seems another SFW loyalist has shown up to be sized for his asshaat today. I can only stand silent for so long.

Now, according to this loyalist, the North American Model of Wildlife Conservation is something he would distance himself from.

And, he tries to get people to believe that what BGF has posted on their website about wolves, is a fact. He has no idea the bill he is talking about is being used as a bookmark by some librarian in Congress.

If you care to be entertained, here is the link.

http://www.monstermuleys.info/dcforum/DCForumID5/19034.html

"The North American Model is pro-wolf."

Jesus. No wonder the guys at NMSWF are going grey early.

That was a good read. I've read enough about SFW as of late I'm almost tempted to go to their southern Idaho banquet just to see the circus for myself...almost.

Started reading the entertainment last night. I just finished reading the rest. Someone got schooled.

I had a guy stop by my job site last fall trying to get us to join MTSFW. He sure made it sound like they are the only group trying to help the average MT hunter and control the wolf problem. After listening to what he had to say I politely explained to him why SFW is absolutely not helping the average hunter or get control of wolves. He had no idea that they had fought against the Tester/Simpson rider or their tags for the wealthy system. He was skeptical at first but I suggested he do some independent research not not just eat what they spoon fed him.

I most likely would have taken what he said for the truth if I had not joined this site. Thank you Big Fin, Buzz, Ben Lamb, ect for keeping us informed on all these important issues to our hunting heritage. I used this site as my main source of info during the last MT legislative session. It was really an eye opener and finally got me involved in the political process, also changed many of my political views as well.

This has to be a classic!

A SFW schill shows up, to argue with very informed people. The SFW lackey tries to pawn off as fact, the banter they heard at the local SFW meeting. The more educated and informed people on the thread school the SFW plant, and size him with a 3XL asshat. Continue with your baseless party line fairy tales, and someone will be asking, "What size do you wear?"
:D

Seems another SFW loyalist has shown up to be sized for his asshaat today. I can only stand silent for so long.

Now, according to this loyalist, the North American Model of Wildlife Conservation is something he would distance himself from.

And, he tries to get people to believe that what BGF has posted on their website about wolves, is a fact. He has no idea the bill he is talking about is being used as a bookmark by some librarian in Congress.

If you care to be entertained, here is the link.

http://www.monstermuleys.info/dcforum/DCForumID5/19034.html

Thanks for the laugh and the much needed information! Thank You!!!

Been following you good folks since spring this year and have been extremely happy with the information and stout nature of your philosophy towards hunting and the average joe. The UWC embraces that same philosophy and although a young organization, it is gaining momentum at every turn. It's great to see so many folks with like minds voicing loud and clear what the public needs to hear. Thank you!

Post away. Anyone, anywhere.

Wonder how many MT guys know SFW in UT is putting Denny Rehberg forward as their guy. They are raising money for him among their power base. Anyone who thinks they are doing that fund raising without intent of calling in some favors needs to wake up.

So, if you want SFW running MT politicians and policy, send SFW your money and vote for their guys.

If you get a chance, look at the Federal Election Commission reports and you will see who else is being supported by the money stream coming from this UT tag windfall.

Here is a link to just one small sample. Look at some of the donations made on 09/22/10 to FRIENDS FOR HARRY REID.

http://www.city-data.com/elec2/10/elec-BOUNTIFUL-UT-10.html

Found this post over at Primos

http://cabinchat.primos.com/index.php?showtopic=66399

I was in LV for work and me and boy went to ISE in Vegas 2 else ago. What a dissappointment. I will never attend another.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
believeinyourself
Back