MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

OYOA at Hunt Expo in SLC

Big Fin

Administrator
Staff member
Since a lot of guys are talking about the Western Hunting Expo, over on the SFW Corruption thread, I thought I would start a list here of who is going to be there.

I am going. Actually, OYOA will have a booth. Booth #323.

I will be making appearances at the Mule Deer Foundation booth, at different time during the show. After my posts this morning, I might get pummled by the guys at the SFW booth adjacent to the MDF booth. :eek: If so, would one of you guys man the booth and sell our wares? Inventory and price lists will already be there.

Hope to see some of you there. And, if enough of us are there, we may as well have a Hunt Talk gathering one of those evenings.

Who else is going?

Big Fin, Kuddos for you to say it like it is about SFW even though you have a booth at their Expo. Others in a similar position have opted to not comment on their politics in the past.

I for one, would never dream of attending the expo, even if I were in town that week. It's based on the ethics I was brought up with. I don't support SFW nor anything they stand for, thus I will not attend.

They will be raffling off one of the deer tags I would have drawn 2 years ago had they not stole it from my nonresident pool. That is just one of the many unethical actions they are responsible for

Will you be at the international sportsmans expo in SLC in March?

Randy,

I'm local so happy to help with whatever you need.

Pick a night and time and I'll reach out to some of the downtown establishments for private gathering space.

Look forward to meeting you.

Randy
I look forward to seeing you there, I have drawn two great elk tags two years in a row at the expo. Not associated with SFW or anything. Pretty lucky for a guy from Deer Lodge. Go Wardens!

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dalton14rocks
Back