Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

OYOA Needs your help

Fin...will you be able to get some sort of notification as to what votes you got?

Not sure. Hope so. as that is information that is useful to show sponsors. But, the networks protect such stuff to make sure the world doesn't find out about the shows that finish at the bottom.

Looks like the voting is all done.

Another year of Sportsman Choice Awards voting has ended and this year was great success thanks to you fans. Make sure to check here back on the night of January 18th where we will be posting the winners live from the event in Las Vegas! Later this week we will also announce the winners of the trip to the awards show, the Zeiss riflescope and 25, one year subscriptions to any IMO magazine of your choice.

Thanks for all your votes. Last night, we drew the winner of the apparel package from a huge list of names.

Hard to believe how many people voted from that email blast. Thanks to all of you.

Some have asked how the emails are sent. Our email service imports all the addresses that you registered under, unless one of the two follow situations existed. If you stated in your registration that you did not want notices from OYOA, you did not get the email. If you previously unsubscribed from our email service, you did not get the email. We then send emails to that remaining list. 5,500 emails were sent out.

The winner has been notified by email this morning.

Once again, Thanks for all your support. This show is only where because of all of you. Thanks.

Now for the funny part.

The winner of the Grand Prize, the trip to Vegas, that was provided by the network, was won by a Hunt Talker. Yup, some Hunt Talker won the fully expense paid trip to Vegas.

Damn, that is funny as hell. He is invited to our table at the awards event, if he is willing to sit in the cheap seats with us hooligans. But, there is always the chance to hang with Pig Man, so that seat might go unclaimed at our table.

When will they anounce the winners from the voting, and the prizes?

The winners from voting will be announced at the big hoopla in Vegas. The evening of January 18th.

The prize winners have been notified, but I don't think they have been announced, as of yet.

I saw the posts, went to my gmail account and there was a email from OYOA. Thanks for the birthday wishes!

Sadly no other email from OYOA or the network. It would have been a great present...just saying;)

Sadly no other email from OYOA or the network. It would have been a great present...just saying;)

That email will come from the network or the group coordinating the promotion. They are springing for that cost.

And yes, Happy Birthday!

Damn, that is funny as hell. He is invited to our table at the awards event, if he is willing to sit in the cheap seats with us hooligans. But, there is always the chance to hang with Pig Man, so that seat might go unclaimed at our table.

Well, some how I got lucky and hit the jackpot. Hopefully this will carry over into this year's draws!

I love cheap seats so you got yourself a deal.

Took me a week to verify someone wasn't trying to steal my identiy. Pleasantly surprised to say the least.

Offer stands. If they provide table seating at the event, plan on sitting at our table. Last year, they did not provide table seating. Either way, we will be looking for you guys. Should be fun. Congrats!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rds
Back