Caribou Gear Tarp

OYOA Needs your help

My wife asked last night "did you log in to my FB account yesterday?" I simply stated that it was for a good cause and if I didn't do it myself I would have hounded her to until she gave in. So once again, Voted x 2.

The 4 people in my house and a close friend has all voted every day since the start. Thought i would give this thread a bump !!

On Your Own "nation"....(actually that sounds pretty cool)...let's keep going! We are on the downhill skid now and everyone needs to keep voting!!!

Many more thanks to all of you. Only a few more days. Hope you will log daily votes on our behalf. I owe you all.

I finally got my vote in!!! All I had to do was "like" the page first. Who knew you had to "like" a page before you could vote? Anyway, I will continue to vote until the bitter end. Good Luck Randy

I finally got my vote in!!! All I had to do was "like" the page first. Who knew you had to "like" a page before you could vote? Anyway, I will continue to vote until the bitter end. Good Luck Randy

What! So I have been doing nothing because I didn't like somebody? Geez will have to the grandsons over in the morning for the old phart. WTH? No wonder I didn't get on the blanket email. Some of us old guys just don't get it. Well, at least that's what I hear from kids/grandkids.Sounds like you and I better start *liking* somebody:p

I would like to help but i am not on FB.
By the way i sent a suggestion via your contact page but never got anything back, hopefully it is working.
Cheers
Richard

Hope the daily voting helps, been logging on as other people as well the wife said it was ok lol. She likes the show as well.

I voted everyday. Hope it is enough to let SC see what everybody likes.

Voting is done. Can't tell you how much I appreciate all the support you guys have provided.

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CheyenneKennedy
Back