Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

OYOA at the Western Hunting Expo - SLC

Fin, you dropped one of the most legendary verbal assaults I've ever read on MM's 30incher. Lol.

It's like the drunk "likes to fight guy" at the bar running his mouth about how great of a fighter he is. Then an unassuming professional looking guy in business casual cleans his clock. Game over.

The facts and knowledge that you and many others have shown are really impressive.

Spread the truth!

Sure hope SFW doesn't take hold in Nevada.

What can we do to keep them out?

NV, The only thing you can do is spread the word to constituents and be prepared to bombard your legislators when the 1st bill comes forward............and it will, trust me.

The only thing SFW will have going against it is Nevada already has exploited the auction tag market quite a bit there. It seems every 5 years they announce some new program and take a few more public tags. But once they find the right legislator to buy, you can book it, a bill will come forward. The search for the stooge will likely begin even prior to the NVSFW being formed! Why waste their time if they have no good medium to deliver their poison?

This was posted on the MM form by Sagebrush. Wow. Look at where they allocate their money. This info is unreal.

400elk
You touched on the problem I have with SFW in UT and AZ. Everyone here has been commenting on what should be done for the wildlife and habitat, and whether quality or quantity should be the issue as if SFW would ever do anything to improve the situation. SFW exists to generate revenue for SFW. SFW spends as little as possible on wildlife, but just enough to keep sucking in the uneducated and fleecing them for dollars.

According to the 2007 tax returns for SFW, which is the latest year I've benn able to find, SFW took in $3,348,790. They spent $3,068,613 and of the total money spent, $83,687 went to big game habitat improvement, $30,000 went to a grouse study, $334,365 went to habitat projects and $1,914 went to turkey feeding for a total of $449,966 spent in a manner somewhat related to wildlife. The other $2.6 million was spent on management fees, consulting fees, Expo costs and tag purchases. If you want to understand the priorities of a company or an individual, you need only to look where they spend their money. SFW spends 14% of their revenues on wildlife and 86% on funding raising and paying their cronies. In AZ, its even worse. 95% of the funds raised by SFW in AZ went to one individual to prepare their monthly e-newsletter and maintain the website. Zero went to wildlife. I haven't loked into MT, WY,ID and AK, but I'm sure its much the same.

Anyone that thinks SFW exists for the benefit of wildlife is just refusing to face the facts or is the recipient of their dirty money. How much good could've been done if $3 million in donations were given to an organization that actually spent the money on projects? In my opinion, SFW, and any other similar organization, sucks the vast majority of discretionary funds available to benefit wildlife out of the market and squanders it on their own greed. Guys like this need to be exposed and drummed out of the wildlife community

Just when I thought the biggest SFW/BGF Kool-aid drinkers had crawled back to dark corners, along comes 30inchbuck. Evidently he was not satisfied showing his asshat to his MM pals. So he had to come over to Bowsite and get sized for something a little bigger.

Probably a good guy, but just so misinformed. Must be the profile SFW uses when appointing state board members.

If you need some entertainment, I provide it below at no charge.

http://forums.bowsite.com/TF/bgforums/thread.cfm?threadid=406008&messages=78&forum=5

I had not planned to even post on that thread, but something just cannot be left unsaid. It's all your fault Wapiti Bob.

Last edited:
Wait until Big Fin gets a chance to read what is in those two links I just posted and the shit will probably really hit the fan, LOL!!!

...anyone notice how the dog keeps eating DonMartin's homework? Dude needs to seriously zip it.

I think we are going to sell some T-Shirts. Jason over at Bowsite came up with this idea. He posted it this morning and I am still laughing.

Thanks for the info BigFin. Anybody in the t-shirt and hat business?

"I supported BGF/SFW and all I got was the XXL asshat I'm wearing"

That is beyond funny. I will be laughing so hard. Anyone handy with Photoshop? We need to make a digital version of that T-Shirt and post it whenever the SFW/BGF crowd shows up to sing the party hymns.

Gotta go get some windex and clean the coffee of my monitor screen. :D

That is friggin funny and would probably be a good fund raiser to donate the proceeds to a group like UWC that appears to be growing and may just give Mr. Peay a run for his money, like right out of town on a rail, LOL!!! I'd buy one of those hats in a heartbeat!!!

"Just when I thought the biggest SFW/BGF Kool-aid drinkers had crawled back to dark corners, along comes 30inchbuck."

I didn't go back to review all the posts, but I do remember one of them mentioned 30inchbuck was actually on the BOD for NMSFW.

could have made it better... but pressed for time.

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    25.5 KB · Views: 260
PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back