NRA wasting your money?

The opinions contained in the following link do not necessarily reflect those of the poster of the link. :)

http://msn.foxsports.com/nascar/story/nra-nascar-marriage-convenient-but-not-compromising-030713#!b7Y1A

I read that article. It sounded like he was trying to convince people having the NRA raise money though a sponsorship was a sign of impending doom. Not so, I would be willing to bet they get back 2 dollars for every 1 dollar they lay out on this. That is what I see from the Bleachers. John

Generally I like Jason's columns and I think he's pretty insightful, but in this case I think you're right; this isn't the beginning of the end of the NRA.

Personally, I hope this is the start of the NRA "softening" its image and perhaps broadening its base of support--even if that hope is probably a pipe dream.

The Tea party in Montana has been the worst thing for wildlife sense 1080 was banned

Well, I am truly sorry to hear that.... But I am Taxed... Enough... Already... thats the part I like about them... thats their "credo"

They help hold "the R.H.I.N.O.s in place..

I have been gone the last couple of days and spent the last two hours reading two threads and have come to this conclusion... The only reason Texans like NASCAR is because they have a fence around the track.:D

I have been gone the last couple of days and spent the last two hours reading two threads and have come to this conclusion... The only reason Texans like NASCAR is because they have a fence around the track.:D

tardclap_zps8c96afd1.gif

don't you mean "high fence"?;)

But its ok because sometimes the cars jump the fence.

Sorry guys I had to the setup was just to good. It felt right you know.

Confront the horror. Two weeks after 20 kids are killed Uncle Wayne responds by suggesting armed guards in every school. 90% of the people in this country get how messed up that is.

NRA is an insult to sportsman and worse they perpetuate the us versus them argument. THE GOVERNMENT DOES NOT WANT YOUR GUNS.

If you want to help promote the understanding that sportsman are responsible members of society then turn your back on the loons at the NRA.

i support all parents of school children carring fire arms in our schools,and the government does want our guns,they just cant come out and take them,because we the people are armed,and will put up a fight!
if you believe other wise,you have lost your sense of right and wrong.:W:

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CheyenneKennedy
Back