Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

NRA On The Hot Seat - Exposed or Attacked?

I'm tired of them all pal.
My best friend's dad (half full of Rye) walked into the kitchen one day when I was visiting and announced, "Well boys, you have to remember that 90% of the world are a**holes [pause] and they are gaining on us" and then walked out. It is a message I have taken to heart all these years ;)

Last edited:
It was obvious from the way Wayne “jerked” the trigger on every shot he took that he’s not someone who’s put a lot of rounds down range. His wife, on the other hand, nice easy “squeeeeeeeeeze”.

My best frien

My best friend's dad (half full of Rye) walked into the kitchen one day when I was visiting and announced, "Well boys, you have to remember that 90% of the world are a**holes [pause] and they are gaining on us" and then walked out. It is a message I have taken to heart all these years ;)

"Everyone's an asshole. It's just that not everyone is your kind of asshole."

Benjamin Tiberius Lamb.

I was impressed with his wife's first shot but needing the tripod on the second was a bit lame.

U.S. judge dismisses NRA bankruptcy

The NRA filed for Chapter 11 protection in January with the goal of reincorporating in Texas and escaping what it called a corrupt political and regulatory environment in New York.

James and the NRA's former advertising agency Ackerman McQueen have said the bankruptcy was filed in bad faith and to escape New York's oversight, with a lawyer for James during closing arguments of the trial calling the bankruptcy a "circus sideshow."

In my opinion, the NRA has gotten too big for their britches and isn't really looking out for OUR interests.
they are a private business concern looking to turn a profit. That's what they are supposed to do and they seem pretty good at it.

they are a private business concern looking to turn a profit. That's what they are supposed to do and they seem pretty good at it.
Actually they are a tax exempt non-profit organization. Issue isn't them turning a profit, the issue is Wayne Lapierre using donations for his personal slush fund, which is illegal under tax exempt law.

Like I said the NRA can correct itself but it will require LaPierre to resign his post, which he won't because I hear he is a pretty arrogant chump so most likely he will be dragged through criminal proceedings and let the NRA get dragged down right along with him.

Back